Voortman Cookies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Voortman Cookies

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Voortman Cookies (Burlington, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process really slow. Had phone interview and then waited 4 weeks to hear back - I was told it would be a "few days". I didn't like the fact they asked for references at this stage. Calling references just to get to the sit down interview stage is foolish - that should be done at the offer stage. Was a red flag.

Then waited another month after having sit down Interview - again was told that it would be roughy a week. By the time they got back to me to say I wasn't coming in for second interview it didn't matter. I was no longer interested. Says a lot about a company when it takes so long to make a decision like this - cannot be that hard.

Independent Distributor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voortman Cookies (Edison, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick interview with regional and local managers. Basically go over your history and work habits. Want to see if you will be a motivated route man to build the route. Need resume, good credit, route experience will be helpful obviously. You will need a white delivery vehicle and somewhere to store the cookies.

Route Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Voortman Cookies (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Easy as they really needed someone to run this route.

Negotiation