Vorsight Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vorsight

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vorsight.

Interview

20 minute phone interview with HR, which then led to an in-person interview. Met with HR briefly before shadowing a BDA, and then met with a few of the managers. Interview questions were fairly standard and repetitive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vorsight

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vorsight (Rosslyn, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

20 minute phone interview with HR, was then invited in to the office for 2nd interview. I met with HR again, then met with a current BDA, then each of the 3 BD Managers separately. Everyone asked somewhat similar questions, a bit repetitive.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vorsight.

Interview

Went pretty quickly from applying to the phone call with HR-- and was average in difficulty overall. Applied online through school career site.

Phone screening, in-person interview with 3 managers, CEO and Talent Acquisition, questionnaire

Interview Questions

• Q: How did you come across Vorsight?
      Q: Why business development?
      Q: What do you know about the role?
      Q: What do you want to do in the future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vorsight (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very methodical interview process. First a phone interview screening with HR. Mostly focuses on your experiences, if you have previous cold calling experience, and your understanding of the position and what the company does. Really do your research on this as it will almost guarantee your movement in to the next stage. It felt like a genuine, organic conversation, not scripted like much of the other phone interviews I have encountered.

The next phase is an in person interview that lasts about 1.5 hours. First you shadow a current BDA, see there desk, listen in on a few phone calls, etc. Really helps to see the position through someone else's eyes, ask them real questions with honest answers; essentially a real peer to peer conversation. Makes you comfortable before your following interviewers. Next you meet with a couple of managers with very standard interview questions, and then you perform a short mock sales call with another manager, and then you meet with the CEO. All very reasonable and personable. Friendly interviewers measuring how you present yourself and how you could potentially fit within the company. Come with questions prepared, but you'll find you will have more organic questions after the shadowing process. Overall an enjoyable experience for an interview process. As long as you prepare sufficiently and are confident, you will get results. Seems like this is a great opportunity right out of college.

Interview Questions

• What would motivate you to come to work everyday? What demotivates you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me your understanding of this position and its expectations.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a professor or advisor that you really connected with and why? If we called them right now, what would they say about you?   Answer Question
    • What did you learn from your shadowing experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vorsight (Arlington, VA).

Interview

The interview wasn't to difficult. You will be asked typical questions. The first step was the phone screen. It lasted about 20 minutes. The interviewer was nice and I was asked to come in for an in person interview at the end of the call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vorsight (Arlington, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Too long, as if they have zero regard for the fact that some people have jobs currently - it was 3 hours.

I was told they take: People changing careers, Fresh out of college, older people and people who graduated but started out part time.

First you shadow, then you meet with the three managers, then the business development head, then maybe the CEO. 3 hours - I cant stress that enough.

The place was dirty... everything just felt dirty there and slightly unprofessional. I'm kind of surprised at how dirty though because there was dust covering these fan like hanging things over the cubes. The best way to describe it is similar to a college guys apartment or frat house. This may be a "cool" place to work right out of college if you don't know any better.

I'm glad I turned it down because I would have left.

Interview Questions

• Asked about me as a person, my interests and history. Openly said that they did not care about what was on my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vorsight (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was relaxed, was organized. Not a difficult interview. Went through HireVue online first, then had a phone interview. Don't know if I got the interview yet, but I dont think so. Difficult to say.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make a quick-decision in the work place.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to resolve conflict in the work place.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vorsight in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and a couple days later was asked to do a digital interview with HireVue software. I didn't think I would pass that, but they moved me forward. The next step was a 2 hour Skype interview with 4 people and I didn't get an offer. You will be asked to perform a mock cold call.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college? What kind of manager do you want? What do you know about Vorsight? What motivates and demotivates you? Do you like being on the phone? etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Interview

I received the basic call to confirm phone interview and to tell them about yourself. Then went to phone interview going over basic behavioral questions. Phone interview followed by a quick online survey and an attached questionnaire. Next process for interviewing after this process, but have not heard back since.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vorsight (Arlington, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days was contacted to set up a phone screen for the following week. The interviewer called me 15 minutes after the scheduled time and the call lasted around 20 minutes. She asked me about my education, significant projects on my resume, and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a passion for sales?   1 Answer