Vykin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vykin

FMV Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vykin in October 2015.

Interview

Submit an online application, receive an interview phone call. This job has a high turnover rate, so they are always trying to fill these slots. Keep that in mind when you interview for this position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience, and that is all that I can recall.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vykin (Baltimore, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

A recruiter scheduled a phone interview with me. She then missed the interview and called an hour later to reschedule. When we spoke again she asked questions about a job in a completely different location then what we had previously discussed. Two weeks later, I received an e-mail from her introducing herself. She was recruiting for the job that I was originally supposed to interview for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions that had nothing to do with the position I applied for.   1 Answer

Full Motion Video Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vykin (Fort Benning, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

All on the phone there was never any face to face interview, I was interviewed by a team leader than the program manager than given a job offer. But the recruiter was very nice in giving me the information that I needed in order to not be left in the dark.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vykin in October 2013.

Interview

The interview was good. Did it completely over the phone and he was very nice through the whole conversation. I had no issues with the person I was talking to.

Negotiation

Really didn't negotiate.