W Industries Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at W Industries

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electrical Wireman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at W Industries (Houston, TX).

Interview

They called me in for an interview. I went on the following day. The shop supervisor provided the interview alongside the lead foreman. (They were both women). They ask me an estimated 12 questions. We discussed salary options etc. I took a tour of the shop. Went back to the office and I accepted their proposal.

Interview Questions

• Why did I select their company for employment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I got exactly why I ask for. We discussed annual raises and bonuses.

Electrician Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey Village, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at W Industries (Jersey Village, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Once i got called for the interview i met with the project manager, asked me about my previous experience and some more questions like would i be okay with working 14 hours a day for 7 days a week, go offshore and travel to Louisiana to go offshore. i said yes to all of them and then took a electrical helper exam to see how much knowledge i had, got a 100 and got the job right then and there.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to go offshore for 30+ if required   1 Answer

HSE Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at W Industries (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I was met and interviewed by the VP of Engineering, after a lengthy discussion about my job experiences we walked the work area to see the risks faced on a day-to-day basis. Was offered the job within the next week.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with setting up a HSE Management System from scratch.   1 Answer