W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital

2.4

Associate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Centennial, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Met with supervisor, discussed resume and job requirements. On Second, met with two other members of the team and discussed roles, goals, etc. Overall, the process was easy to understand and led by the individual seeking to have a position filled. HR was in contact soon after regarding background checks, and setting up the first day of work.

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

VP of Strategy took 30 minutes to discuss the industry and the company. He explained the CEO's Vision and near term + far term goals. Great emphasis was given to explaining the CEOs definition of "Well Run." I was asked to explain why I was interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you are interested in working at WJBradley?   1 Answer

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in November 2011.

Interview

Interview began with a phone interview with human resources, followed up with an in-person interview with the supervisor. The interview experience with the supervisor can be very positive, but human resources then takes over and can derail the process because of very rigid company policies. A background check follows, which will be routine if there are no negative reports on a the prospective employee's history. If a prospective employee says yes to everything, and signs any document human resources wants signed, there should be no problem getting hired. Keep negotiation to a minimum if you want to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work Saturdays and half days on Fridays, six days a week?   1 Answer

Compensation was inadequate, and employment contract as extremely one-sided and not even-handed.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Nothing too difficult. A phone interview followed by a personal interview. Nice building, theres something about this company though that seemed a little cold. The staff seemed a little disconnected and aloof.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was probably to describe a situation in which you used your customer service skills to resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Better offers elsewhere.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Sandy, UT) in January 2011.

Interview

Pretty simple, a phone interview followed by one on one.

Interview Questions

• None. Interview is pretty generic and anybody whose been through interviews will not be surprised.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple and straight forward.

Funder Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in October 2012.

Interview

very easy, not much questions and the manager was very nice. The office was very nice and the atmosphere was very nice. The recruiter called, set up the appointment for the following morning and had an offer the following day.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Newport Beach, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Throughout the interview process we had an overview of my resume and my overall qualifications. The hiring manager was very friendly and did not ask me any very difficult questions. They wanted to make sure that I could hold a conversation and easily exemplify why I think I would be a qualified candidate for the position.

This is an absolutely incredible company

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you solved a problem? Please be specific?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

I flew out to Denver and interviewed with the CEO and a VP. Interview process went fluidly. They didn't ask many questions, instead, they did most of the talking which I was okay with for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me   1 Answer

Closer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Interview

Pretty simple one and done.

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Interview

IF you have a heart beat and are licensed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate your commission level