W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital Interview Questions

2.4

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Nothing too difficult. A phone interview followed by a personal interview. Nice building, theres something about this company though that seemed a little cold. The staff seemed a little disconnected and aloof.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was probably to describe a situation in which you used your customer service skills to resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Better offers elsewhere.

Associate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Centennial, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Met with supervisor, discussed resume and job requirements. On Second, met with two other members of the team and discussed roles, goals, etc. Overall, the process was easy to understand and led by the individual seeking to have a position filled. HR was in contact soon after regarding background checks, and setting up the first day of work.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

I flew out to Denver and interviewed with the CEO and a VP. Interview process went fluidly. They didn't ask many questions, instead, they did most of the talking which I was okay with for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me   1 Answer

Closer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Interview

Pretty simple one and done.

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Interview

IF you have a heart beat and are licensed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate your commission level

Branch Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Sandy, UT).

Interview

First step is a phone interview with a HR member. Then based on that they will invite you to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me an hourly amount, I countered and we met in the middle.

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

VP of Strategy took 30 minutes to discuss the industry and the company. He explained the CEO's Vision and near term + far term goals. Great emphasis was given to explaining the CEOs definition of "Well Run." I was asked to explain why I was interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you are interested in working at WJBradley?   1 Answer

Doc Prep Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Sandy, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

I was very impressed how professional the hiring and interview was.

Interview Questions

• there were really no difficult questions to answer. the interview was very comfortable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was very happen with the starting offer I received.

Doc Pre Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital (Sandy, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I was called by a recruiter and she set up my 1st interview. I met with the HR then set a 2nd interview to meet with 4 supervisors in the closing dept.

Interview Questions

• One of the toughest questions to answer on the spot was probably giving an example of one of my mistakes made and how it was handled.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, they offered more than what I asked for.

Funder Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in October 2012.

Interview

very easy, not much questions and the manager was very nice. The office was very nice and the atmosphere was very nice. The recruiter called, set up the appointment for the following morning and had an offer the following day.