W.L. Gore Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

W.L. Gore Intern Interview Questions

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at W.L. Gore.

Interview

The interview was held at my university. There were two individuals, a Quality Engineer and an Engineer working in New Product Development. It was the 1st interview of the process. They asked mostly behavioral questions. Other than questions they relied on my resume and picked topics to discuss and describe my experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for W.L. Gore

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at W.L. Gore (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant and informal interview. Recruiters are nice and polite. Interviews are quite short and interviewers ask question that is more applicant focused area. Mostly just ask behavioral question and talk about your resume to see if you are a good fit to the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at W.L. Gore.

Interview

The interview was in three different segments with small groups. The questions were not to challenging. It was enjoyable and I remember leaving liking the conversations I had with the interviewers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at W.L. Gore.

Interview

Met them at Penn State Career fair and talked with an associate about my resume. I was emailed in a month that I had an interview. The interview was with two full time engineers in an on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would get people in a team to accept one of your ideas.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at W.L. Gore (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied though the career fair at the campus. Many students got one on one screening interview at the campus after the career fair. For me, it was a good interview exercise though I did not review the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at W.L. Gore (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied through my university. I was interviewed by 2 people and it was done over the phone. The interviewers were late to the interview and cut it short because we were 'out of time'. The interview was very basic; they asked me about my resume and simple behavioral questions. No technical questions

Interview Questions

• How have you handled working with somebody that you don't like   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at W.L. Gore (State College, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school's online job portal. Then I received an individual call from my school's career services office notifying me that I had been selected for an on campus interview. Went to an informational session the night before their rounds of interviews. I attended the interview the next day and was informed it was only one interview and that I would be informed of my status within the coming weeks.

Interview Questions

• Was there any way that you as an individual changed the way something was done in your previous work experience? Also just generally walking the interviewers through your resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at W.L. Gore in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through a University Career page, was contacted a few days later. Set up an on campus interview and met a few recruiters in the process. Interview was short about 30 or so minutes due to the high volume of interviews that were scheduled for that day. Overall interview was straight forward, lots of technical questions and lots of behavioral questions as well.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was being asked generalized technical questions that may not apply to your field of study. My particular question was Industrial Engineering oriented along with another question for Chemical Engineers only; both of these questions were great fun since I was a Mechanical.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at W.L. Gore.

Interview

Applied on campus career recruiting website and was offered on campus interview.. Got an on campus interview that lasted about thirty minutes and consisted mostly of tell me a time when questions. People were nice and felt like it went well but got a rejection email about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a group project you have had that you really liked - what did you do for it and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.L. Gore in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online through the career services website with my school and got accepted for an on-campus interview. They described the process as: 2 interviews to get the position. Unfortunately, I only made it to the first interview.