W.L. Gore Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

W.L. Gore Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at W.L. Gore

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at W.L. Gore (Tucson, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview that I had received after applying online and through my school's job site. I was interviewed by two employees that were great to deal with. First, they described the layout for the interview and then followed suit by introducing themselves and after that I introduced myself. They then asked me 4 questions, one of which had a follow up questions. After that, they gave me about 5 minutes to ask them questions which they did a good job at answering.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for W.L. Gore

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.L. Gore (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions. Questions regarding why you chose your major(s) and how you're planning on incorporating them in your career. They were definitely looking for applicants with prior experience in Supply Chain so I wasn't taken on board.

Interview Questions

• Why you chose your major(s) and how you're planning on incorporating them in your career.   Answer Question