W.L. Gore Product Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

W.L. Gore Product Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at W.L. Gore

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at W.L. Gore (Flagstaff, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was good and as expected. I had submitted my application and then heard from them after a 1 week wait. The recruiter called me up and asked me a number of questions over the phone. I then came in for a 1:1 interview and a panel discussion with a group of 5 of my peers. Overall it was a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• How many people i had managed and worked with.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for W.L. Gore

Product Development Engineer Interview

Interview

First I started off with an HR phone screen, then another phone interview with a hiring manager. A few weeks later I got invited to come in for an on site interview.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at W.L. Gore.

Interview

Typical situational interview process. "Tell me about a time when.....". Interviewed with 5 different individuals ranging from HR, business leader, process engineer, product development engineer and manufacturing engineer

Interview Questions

• We commonly have the freedom to work as we see fit on a project. Tell me about a time where you had to set your own agenda and goals to accomplish a task and how you went about doing so?   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at W.L. Gore in October 2011.

Interview

They usually have a panel of 3 people to interview you. They start with casual questions like telling them about your self. They will ask you to solve a few technical questions involving pressure, Force, temperature calculations.

The questions about your skills will not be direct. They want to hear about your team work skills and your strengths and weaknesses but they will ask you indirectly. I was very nervous so I was unable to answer the questions they way they expected me to.

Interview Questions

• How soon do you expect to hear back from us? Are you waiting on our response to accept or decline another offer?   Answer Question