W.L. Gore Summer Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at W.L. Gore

2.8

Summer Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.L. Gore (Bethlehem, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied though university recruiting website heard back for an interview on campus within a week. Two interviewers who were very friendly asked a lot of personality and problem solving questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had problems with another group project member and how you went about solving these issues.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for W.L. Gore

Summer Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at W.L. Gore.

Interview

Interview was very easy and basic. They didn't really ask many questions. It was mostly about explaining the work experiences in the resume then answering behavioral questions. They were really friendly and it was one of the best interviews I did. Was sure about getting this job but I didn't.

Engineering Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at W.L. Gore in February 2015.

Interview

Overall, the interview was straight forward. Three behavioral questions and no technical questions. The interviewer is trying to see whether or not you have a great personality and can successfully work as a member within a team. The interviewer was very personable and easy to talk to during the interview. The timeline for entire process is given at the end of the interview as well as contact information. I received a follow up email for a survey two days after my interview. I received an additional email a week later letting me know that I had a successful interview and I was under further consideration.

Interview Questions

• Q: Please describe a situation where you believe you went above expectations.   Answer Question

Engineering Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at W.L. Gore in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was fairly straightforward, basically just went over my resume. They asked me about the more technical side of my previous work experiences, and go through the activities on my resume. After, they asked some behavioral questions like, "tell me about a time when you worked in a team?" Overall, it was a very easy going interview process and a straightforward interview. Their campus recruiting team was fairly young and easy to talk to. They are looking for a certain type of person though. Since their company culture is very different then most companies they need to make sure you're a "Gore" person and can work well with their lattice system, so they are somewhat picky in that sense.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more in depth about what you did at your previous job   Answer Question