W.W. Grainger Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Green Bay, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview went very smooth. HR staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease. After I left made me very interested in working for the Company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Grainger

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lake Forest, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview, follow-up phone interview. Took about 3 weeks. They are consistent and aggressive on the recruiting process. They were excellent with updates and communication on the interview selection

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lake Forest, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Grainger recruiters called me for 3 different positions at the company after seeing my profile on LinkedIn. I had 3 phone interviews for separate positions and came onsite for 1. I ended up talking with 3 different recruiters and 4 team members. Not one person ever followed up with me about any of the jobs.

I understand not being able to follow up with every applicant, but after all I did, I thought I'd hear something back either way.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lake Forest, IL) in April 2008.

Interview

HR set up a phone interview first, very simple and straight forward. Then I interviewed on the phone again with one current analyst, and after that got brought in for a final round of interview that consisted of four one-hour sessions. Got an offer two days later and accepted after a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very simple since the offer was very attractive.