W.W. Grainger Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

W.W. Grainger Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Houston, TX).

Interview

2 interviews. Took for ever to call me back.(1 month). I later got the job and worked there for some years. when interviewing for a sales job it was worse. Had 3 interviews and they were not willing to take a chance on my experience, bilingual skills and hard work because I was too serious in the interview!! Are you kidding me!! I wore a suit and tie had a presentation prepared and they were looking for someone outgoing.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Deer Park, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was 3 phone interviews and a couple weeks later they called me in for a face to face interview. Face to face consisted of 2 panels of 4 people with basic questions.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview before I got called in for an in person interview. I interviewed with both the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager. The interview seemed to follow the S.T.A.R. format. I've had a few interviews for other internal positions that all followed the same format.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation where I came up with a inovative solution to solve a problem.   1 Answer