W.W. Grainger Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lincolnshire, IL).

Interview

Very brief interview process overall. I had 1 HR phone screen and 1 onsite interview with hiring manager. The managers were very nice, conversational. They dug into my school experience, former work experience, and future goals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Grainger?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Grainger

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger in March 2013.

Interview

phone call and on site and background check. it was a 2 month process before I received an offer. i accepted. the salary was ok. benefits are good. overall package is good. travel is awful.

Sales Interview

Interview

traditional when I joined, now hiring is a longer drawn out process. Currently no hiring of anyone full time. This full time freeze is very selective and not consistent.

Interview Questions

• Do I want to continue to work there in hope that things will get better.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None flat offer.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger in September 2011.

Interview

the interviewer was very arragant. It was more about him than the position. i interviewd 3 times with several people. they talk to much and dont listen. It was as if i was interviewing them to see if the company fit me. It did not.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome adversity.   1 Answer

the money is not their and the compensation is to confusing

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger in February 2010.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with recruiter, then a phone interview, then a 1:1 interview, then another phone interview.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger in September 2008.

Interview

There was a phone screen with HR, followed by a 1:1 interview with the DSM, then a 1:1 interview with a current sales rep, and the last interview was with the Regional Vice President.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for a higher salary.