W.W. Grainger TSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

W.W. Grainger TSR Interview Questions

TSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger in May 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by an onsite interview with hiring manager and current tsr. Also had to take a personality test after Phone interview. The whole or cess took roughly two weeks but was not offered.

Interview Questions

• Asked typical star questions to relate to your experiences in the past. The current trs was also included in the interview and asked questions of his own   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Grainger

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

As much as four interviews which includes one on the phone and one with current team members to give their input. Very into selling a solution not a product.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to solve an issue with a customer that couldn't be fixed with a simple disscount.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

First there was a phone screen by a recruiter. Then there was a sit down interview with District and Area Sales Managers

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Make sure to give examples of how you are able to bring in new accounts and that you are not afraid of prospecting.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

easy, they ask you about your sales history, and how you can be an asset to the company. They ask you a bunch of questions about where you have faced difficulty in the past. An obstacle you have had to over come. A success you have had in the past.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating. pay is not that good.

TSR Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger in July 2010.

Interview

phone interview was easy. Then I got to the Sales Managers who were very arrongant. Sat across the room from me to interview.
    I wanted no part of it at this point. Glad they never called me back.
    Just not the right fit I guess.