W.W. Norton Editorial Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

W.W. Norton Editorial Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at W.W. Norton

2.0

Editorial Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Norton in December 2013.

Interview

Applied for position through email. No phone interview, only an in-person interview with the editorial assistant and assistant editor. Very informal. Whole process lasted almost an hour.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you had multiple projects to work on and how did you handle them.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Norton

Editorial Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Norton (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted an application via email consisting of a resume and cover letter to the editorial department of the company, to which an Assistant Editor responded within a week or so. The interview was scheduled fairly quickly, and consisted of a very relaxed and informal dialogue between myself and two Assistant Editors. The interview lasted less than an hour, and was probably the least difficult interview I ever experienced (though this may be due to the fact that I was interviewing for the lowest of low-level positions). Basically, they want to get a feel for your personality and your interest in the industry, to decide whether or not you will mesh well with the company. The one annoyance in the process was that it took exactly one month for the company to respond to me after the interview.

Interview Questions