WE Communications Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WE Communications Account Coordinator Interview Questions

3.3

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WE Communications.

Interview

Most questions are behavioral, and not hypothetical, which does make them difficult.

"Tell me about a time when you had to show leadership"

"Tell me about a time where you were really proud of the work you did"

Interview Questions

• Mostly "name a time when..."   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really negotiable at entry level.

Other Interview Reviews for WE Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in January 2008.

Interview

Four rounds of interviews for an entry level position, including one interview with HR recruiter and three interviews with different people on the team. More back-and-forth emails with recruiter than you can imagine. It all seemed a bit unnecessary. Likely would have declined the opening even if I had received the offer.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WE Communications (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2012.

Interview

Glassdoor interview reviews were really useful in helping prepare for the interviews. There were three parts to the interview. I had a phone interview with the HR personnel located in Hong Kong and the experience was pleasant. Next, I had to go down to the local office for an interview with my team where the interview lasted for more than an hour. I think it was close to one and a half hours. That was the longest interview I ever had! The questions asked were pretty typical interview questions and I think they wanted to know how well I would fit in the team as well. The day after the face-to-face interview, I received a written assignment, which wasn't easy. Overall, I enjoyed the interview process and love my current job!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years time.   1 Answer