WE Communications Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WE Communications Account Manager Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

One of the most thorough interview processes in the industry. Spoke to many team members, so they really go to know my background and experience, and I could gain a better understanding of their working environment and expectations. Meetings were via phone mostly, but then in person. It was one of the longer processes I have seen, but a good idea for both the candidate and the company to make sure there's a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging problem you have experienced in your career?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WE Communications

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in August 2009.

Interview

phone call from hr, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager in person interview with the team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was made a ton of promises none of which were honored

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Very interesting, uniformity from the company and met with the right amount of internal stakeholders.

Certainly made me want to work there and got a very good flavour of clients and work involved.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in February 2011.

Interview

First a phone call directly from the hiring manager asking about my availability, then a phone interview of about 45 mins. Then in a week a second phone interview with her and another supervisor. Finally, in another week, a third phone interview with a senior HR person. ( I expected it to be the other way around.)

Interview Questions

• Please name press contacts, how do you build up media relationships?   Answer Question