WE Communications Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

The application for a Summer Intern was posted in early March. I applied one day later, and waited anxiously for a couple of months.

I was contacted via email the first week of May to schedule a Skype interview. The following week, after completing that interview, I was given a written exercise to submit. Once I did that, I waited some more and got a call in the last week of May offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WE Communications

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Federal Way, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and submitted my cover letter, resume and I have my bachelors degree in Public Relations. I heard back within 2 weeks. I was emailed and was given options for an interview (I had Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as options) and chose a date and time. I had the interview on Thursday and heard back by the end if that week. I started the Internship in October.

Interview Questions

• What song best represents your personality?
      Why do you want to work for WE?
      Name a time that you received feedback/criticism and how did you react?
      What are the steps you take to get a task done?
      What does professionalism mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic interview. Very relaxed. Nothing out of this world. They skype call you, (as that is one of their clients) and ask you the basic questions that all interviews ask. Make sure you're focused on showing your personality, because they are focused on work culture and how you will fit into it. Be yourself. Have fun with it, and most likely you'll get it!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in January 2016.

Interview

Lots of hoops to jump through--but that is understandable when you're apply for one of the most notable PR firms in the world! Everyone I interviewed was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. They didn't ask the tedious interview questions--they focus on finding out what communication skills you are going to bring to the firm.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in May 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, if you make it past that you have another phone interview. Then a Skype interview, then they decide if you're hired or not. You should network with someone in the company before applying to get your resume flagged by human resources.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you juggled multiple tasks with deadlines and how you prioritized them in order to get everything done   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a Senior Account Executive where she provided me with dates and time for a phone interview. The interview included background about the internship program, the expectations of the interns, what I can expect from the internship, a an exchange of questions from both of us.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications.

Interview

After submitting my resume through a contact at my university, I received an email from HR and we had an initial 30-minute phone interview about a week later. It was your pretty standard HR job interview -- tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, strengths/weaknesses. Then I had another phone interview with the hiring manager (this was the toughest interview, but I knew my stuff so no major challenges), and finally an in-person interview with the director of the practice area I was trying to join. Last step was a phone call with the VP for the practice area -- very casual conversation with some more questions about my interest in PR and that practice area in particular.

Interview Questions

• What are some trends that you expect to become essential in PR/this practice area?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR).

Interview

So very organized, everyone within the office was friendly and welcoming. This was my second interview, the first interview was conducted over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

The lady who interviewed me what on her computer the whole time typing, which was weird. She hardly made eye contact and I thought she was working and not listening to my answers.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle deadlines on multiple projects at once?
      What's an example where you had to deal with a stressful problem, and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

After applying to the internship program, I heard from a recruiter within the next day. The phone screening was enjoyable, and I ended up talking to the recruiter for over an hour. She made me feel comfortable throughout the interview and it felt more like a conversation, rather than an interview. A week later, I was invited into the office for an interview. The in-office interview was quite different than what I expected based on the phone interview. I felt like the interviewer wasn't enthusiastic or trying to get to know me. I left feeling like I didn't cover the nature of my experiences holistically and thoroughly. It also felt very rushed. The recruiter once again followed up, and overall made the experience relatively positive. Be prepared to have situations from past experiences ready for a variety of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• - Is there anything you would like to make sure I know before the interview?
      - What is the most creative thing you've ever done?
      - What is your interest in technology?   Answer Question