WE Communications Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WE Communications Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a Senior Account Executive where she provided me with dates and time for a phone interview. The interview included background about the internship program, the expectations of the interns, what I can expect from the internship, a an exchange of questions from both of us.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WE Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR).

Interview

So very organized, everyone within the office was friendly and welcoming. This was my second interview, the first interview was conducted over the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

After applying to the internship program, I heard from a recruiter within the next day. The phone screening was enjoyable, and I ended up talking to the recruiter for over an hour. She made me feel comfortable throughout the interview and it felt more like a conversation, rather than an interview. A week later, I was invited into the office for an interview. The in-office interview was quite different than what I expected based on the phone interview. I felt like the interviewer wasn't enthusiastic or trying to get to know me. I left feeling like I didn't cover the nature of my experiences holistically and thoroughly. It also felt very rushed. The recruiter once again followed up, and overall made the experience relatively positive. Be prepared to have situations from past experiences ready for a variety of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• - Is there anything you would like to make sure I know before the interview?
      - What is the most creative thing you've ever done?
      - What is your interest in technology?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

I suppose that with many prestigious agencies in the US and around the world, there are many "invisible" factors that help to determine your candidacy as a potential employee. Although I easily had a year experience interning under my belt, I was told that I did not meet the qualifications.
    However, the panel I interviewed with was very nice and engaging, yet I find it absurd that even with my experience, I was not offered the position. I was later not selected for Fall Intern interviews. It makes me believe that hard working individuals are often overlooked for those who have connections in the industry. I admit that I have a biased opinion because I was not offered the position, however, it was an insult to hear that I did not qualify based on my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Austin, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

I applied for an internship opportunity in my home city office's but instead received an e-mail from HR about an internship opportunity in my college town. A 15-minute phone interview with their HR person was the first step, and a couple of days later I was called in for an in-person interview. Questions were the norm: tell us about yourself; why WE; what's your biggest strength/weakness, etc.

Interview Questions

• What experience in the classroom could help you excel as an intern for our technology clients?   Answer Question
    • Why public relations?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process is very professional. It starts with an arranged phone interview from the HR department in Hong Kong before an arranged interview with the accounts team in Singapore.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here.   3 Answers