WE Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WE Communications Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

The application for a Summer Intern was posted in early March. I applied one day later, and waited anxiously for a couple of months.

I was contacted via email the first week of May to schedule a Skype interview. The following week, after completing that interview, I was given a written exercise to submit. Once I did that, I waited some more and got a call in the last week of May offering me the position.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WE Communications.

Interview

Recruiter wants to know current salary & expectations, shares informative with facts, buzz about working there, benefits explained, flexibility, exposure to clients, asks about experience. Face-to-face in specific skills-based questions, assessing abilities, suitability.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Communications in March 2017.

Interview

I applied and then actually pretty quickly after got an email from HR about an interview. The phone call was wonderful and I got on well with the recruiter. She set up a phone call interview with the hiring manager and we spoke and that went well too. I got an email about setting up an in-office interview, which included me going to the headquarters on a Friday, doing two rounds of Skype interviews with people in the Bellevue office and the meeting in-person with the hiring manager. It all apparently went well because they said I'd hear by the end of the next week, but I heard I got an offer on Monday.

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Federal Way, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and submitted my cover letter, resume and I have my bachelors degree in Public Relations. I heard back within 2 weeks. I was emailed and was given options for an interview (I had Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as options) and chose a date and time. I had the interview on Thursday and heard back by the end if that week. I started the Internship in October.

Interview Questions

• What song best represents your personality?
      Why do you want to work for WE?
      Name a time that you received feedback/criticism and how did you react?
      What are the steps you take to get a task done?
      What does professionalism mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic interview. Very relaxed. Nothing out of this world. They skype call you, (as that is one of their clients) and ask you the basic questions that all interviews ask. Make sure you're focused on showing your personality, because they are focused on work culture and how you will fit into it. Be yourself. Have fun with it, and most likely you'll get it!

Account Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications.

Interview

-Applied online (very simple, just need to submit resume)
    -Recruiter reached out via email
    -Phone interview with recruiter and team lead
    -Onsite interviews with additional team members

HR is helpful and friendly, but I would appreciate more consistent follow-up to set clear expectations. Team members are all professional and respectful.

Interview Questions

• How do you work collaboratively with a cross-functional team   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with an in-house recruiter - very basic questions re: resume and experience. Next was a phone interview with my "would-be" manager. And finally I came to the office and met with a couple team members in person and a couple more via video conference.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in January 2016.

Interview

Lots of hoops to jump through--but that is understandable when you're apply for one of the most notable PR firms in the world! Everyone I interviewed was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. They didn't ask the tedious interview questions--they focus on finding out what communication skills you are going to bring to the firm.

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Seemed to be a lot of hoops to jump through. Phone screen, phone interview, writing exam, final interview. The people were nice and accommodating. The writing test seemed a bit cumbersome.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke to HR on phone, then in-person interview followed by about 6 weeks of silence. Pinged the recruiter repeatedly but did not hear back. They did eventually extend an offer, but would have liked to at least have been acknowledged throughout the process. I have heard that this seems to be pretty standard from others who have interviewed and/or been hired.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a specific employer (do not care to specify) who was a client.   Answer Question