WE Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 85 of over 85 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WE Communications

Featured Interview

WE Communications

Application

I interviewed at WE Communications

Interview

The interview process was very organized and simple. Tori was amazing at keeping me updated with the process and was extremely friendly and personable. The individuals I talked to were friendly as well and seemed genuinely interested in my experience.

Interview Questions
  • They mostly asked about my background in PR and also asked if I was familiar with the client I would be working with.
    Answer Question

WE Communications

Application

I interviewed at WE Communications

Interview

The initial process was enjoyable because of the staff involved in the process. I interviewed with five individuals in 30 minute sessions each. The 4th was the most senior - an executive from NYC. She had flown n that day and arrived just before the interview. The way she began was brusque and somewhat disinterested. She perked up when I asked her about a particular piece of work I knew she was involved with, but I got the sense she had decided before walking in the door that either she didn't want me or just had someone else in mind. (The local office had chosen me as a candidate, which may have had something to do with it?) The other staff were great, but I'd just as soon not have gone through the hassle for what really seemed a pre-determined decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland Heights, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland Heights, OR) in Mar 2021

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by thorough interview over zoom. Very welcoming environment and made me excited to continue with the hiring process. Interviewers were professional and excited to add more members to their team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WE Communications

Application

I interviewed at WE Communications

Interview

There were two interview rounds in total, including a call with HR. Conversation was light hearted and questions were more personal to learn more about my personality so they could make a proper decision on whether I was a right fit to the company culture and job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Communications (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had a very pleasant initial conversation with the HR rep. She was very informative and described the culture of the organization. Then, I spoke to the hiring manager. It took a while to schedule the following call.

Interview Questions
  • Expected questions, why do you want this job, tell me about yourself... I thought I did well and when asked for feedback as to why I was not moving on to the next step, I received a very vague answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Communications (London, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

There was a phone interview after which I was invited for an interview at their office in Southbank. It included some basic questions and a written test. Was a great experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • An example of a difficult situation you were in and how you handled it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in Oct 2019

Interview

I was invited to an interview but the recruiter never responded after the initial offer. I reached out three times about scheduling our interview, but was ignored by the recruiter. She finally replied 3 weeks after her initial offer, saying that they had already hired another candidate. I wish I knew what I did wrong.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WE Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Communications in Sep 2019

Interview

Heard back from a recruiter almost immediately for a phone interview, followed by an in person interview in Bellevue. The people I spoke to were very friendly and I was very excited to work there. After some time I was notified that I was one of the final 2 candidates and not selected, but wanted to connect me with another department. Had another phone interview and was told they were not currently hiring but wanted me on the team and would keep in contact. After that, I never was able to get a response back from the recruiter and all emails were ignored. From my experience and others, I think the company overall seems promising, but the recruiters could improve at communication.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions regarding past marketing experience. How I handled interpersonal relationships and conflict.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2019

Interview

The interview process was relatively short. They just wanted to get to know me a little bit better. After the interview, I was given a writing exercise that was to be completed within the next few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Process started off with an introductory phone call, which was followed by a screening call by a manager and later on an in-person interview with three managers at their offices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 85 Interviews