WE Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WE Communications Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WE Communications.

Interview

Recruiter wants to know current salary & expectations, shares informative with facts, buzz about working there, benefits explained, flexibility, exposure to clients, asks about experience. Face-to-face in specific skills-based questions, assessing abilities, suitability.

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Federal Way, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and submitted my cover letter, resume and I have my bachelors degree in Public Relations. I heard back within 2 weeks. I was emailed and was given options for an interview (I had Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as options) and chose a date and time. I had the interview on Thursday and heard back by the end if that week. I started the Internship in October.

Interview Questions

• What song best represents your personality?
      Why do you want to work for WE?
      Name a time that you received feedback/criticism and how did you react?
      What are the steps you take to get a task done?
      What does professionalism mean to you?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic interview. Very relaxed. Nothing out of this world. They skype call you, (as that is one of their clients) and ask you the basic questions that all interviews ask. Make sure you're focused on showing your personality, because they are focused on work culture and how you will fit into it. Be yourself. Have fun with it, and most likely you'll get it!

Account Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications.

Interview

-Applied online (very simple, just need to submit resume)
    -Recruiter reached out via email
    -Phone interview with recruiter and team lead
    -Onsite interviews with additional team members

HR is helpful and friendly, but I would appreciate more consistent follow-up to set clear expectations. Team members are all professional and respectful.

Interview Questions

• How do you work collaboratively with a cross-functional team   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in January 2016.

Interview

Lots of hoops to jump through--but that is understandable when you're apply for one of the most notable PR firms in the world! Everyone I interviewed was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. They didn't ask the tedious interview questions--they focus on finding out what communication skills you are going to bring to the firm.

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Seemed to be a lot of hoops to jump through. Phone screen, phone interview, writing exam, final interview. The people were nice and accommodating. The writing test seemed a bit cumbersome.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Applied online, 2-3 weeks later a phone interview was set up, following week had an in-person interview with 4 of the hiring/decision makers of top level management. 2 weeks later was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult client you've had in the past and how you dealt with the situation?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and forwarded my credentials to the internship coordinator as well. I received an email the next day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very short (about ten minutes) and they asked pretty basic questions. I received an email a week later to set up a Skype interview the next week. The Skype interview was facilitated by two people, and lasted for about 15 minutes. I received a phone call the following week with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What does professionalism mean to you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in May 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, if you make it past that you have another phone interview. Then a Skype interview, then they decide if you're hired or not. You should network with someone in the company before applying to get your resume flagged by human resources.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you juggled multiple tasks with deadlines and how you prioritized them in order to get everything done   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and also has an employee referral. I was contacted by email and invited to a phone interview with an HR rep. After doing well with that, I met with the hiring manager and then on the following day met with two team members and video conferenced with a team member in another office.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview questions. Was asked to walk interviewer through my experience and share why I wanted to work at WE. Also, asked to share media relations experience and style with reporters. Strong emphasis on situational questions. For example: If you were on a team, what role would you naturally jump to? Was also presented with current client challenges and asked how I would address them.   Answer Question