WE Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WE Communications Interview Questions

3.1

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications.

Interview

-Applied online (very simple, just need to submit resume)
    -Recruiter reached out via email
    -Phone interview with recruiter and team lead
    -Onsite interviews with additional team members

HR is helpful and friendly, but I would appreciate more consistent follow-up to set clear expectations. Team members are all professional and respectful.

Interview Questions

• How do you work collaboratively with a cross-functional team   Answer Question

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Seemed to be a lot of hoops to jump through. Phone screen, phone interview, writing exam, final interview. The people were nice and accommodating. The writing test seemed a bit cumbersome.

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a member of HR to setup an initial phone interview. The phone interview covered basic questions about my background (education, experience, and interests in PR). I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview with the two supervisors of the intern program. The interview went well, covering a variety of situational questions. The interviewers were very friendly, and the office seemed very focused, yet casual. I was then contacted by the initial recruiter, and was told that I was one of many qualified applicants, but ultimately was not selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a Senior Account Executive where she provided me with dates and time for a phone interview. The interview included background about the internship program, the expectations of the interns, what I can expect from the internship, a an exchange of questions from both of us.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR).

Interview

Very professional and dialed out. The hiring staff really seems to have their pulse on the company needs and fit. I have only done two rounds of interviews so far, but I'm very impressed with the the process and understanding. These are very experienced people who have been through a lot and know what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for multiple positions?   1 Answer

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Email process trying to get in contact with a recruiter. I have found that you pretty much need to know someone in the company to get an interview.

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. She didn't seem to ask me anything about my experience, only asking me to describe my other jobs. At this point, I had a lot of work experience that included PR, but not with with Public Relations titles. I think they were looking for someone with more traditional PR experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR).

Interview

So very organized, everyone within the office was friendly and welcoming. This was my second interview, the first interview was conducted over the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

After applying to the internship program, I heard from a recruiter within the next day. The phone screening was enjoyable, and I ended up talking to the recruiter for over an hour. She made me feel comfortable throughout the interview and it felt more like a conversation, rather than an interview. A week later, I was invited into the office for an interview. The in-office interview was quite different than what I expected based on the phone interview. I felt like the interviewer wasn't enthusiastic or trying to get to know me. I left feeling like I didn't cover the nature of my experiences holistically and thoroughly. It also felt very rushed. The recruiter once again followed up, and overall made the experience relatively positive. Be prepared to have situations from past experiences ready for a variety of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• - Is there anything you would like to make sure I know before the interview?
      - What is the most creative thing you've ever done?
      - What is your interest in technology?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application through their automated system and was contacted via email from their Talent Acquisition team. I had telephone interviews with the TA Partner, Account Manager, and Account Director. I was supposed to interview with the SVP of the practice, but she became unavailable due to a client conflict.

I was also asked to send writing samples to them.

All of the interviews started at the time they scheduled them to happen and they were very professional and very positive. The HR and Talent Acquisition teams even sent me email updates on what the next steps were even before I decided to follow-up. I really appreciated that gesture, it shows professionalism and courtesy on their part.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to convince your senior managers or executive team to do something that they didn't want to do. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • How did you come up with the strategy to communicate it (specific to the job)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

I suppose that with many prestigious agencies in the US and around the world, there are many "invisible" factors that help to determine your candidacy as a potential employee. Although I easily had a year experience interning under my belt, I was told that I did not meet the qualifications.
    However, the panel I interviewed with was very nice and engaging, yet I find it absurd that even with my experience, I was not offered the position. I was later not selected for Fall Intern interviews. It makes me believe that hard working individuals are often overlooked for those who have connections in the industry. I admit that I have a biased opinion because I was not offered the position, however, it was an insult to hear that I did not qualify based on my experience.