WE Communications Interview Questions in Portland, OR | Glassdoor

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with an in-house recruiter - very basic questions re: resume and experience. Next was a phone interview with my "would-be" manager. And finally I came to the office and met with a couple team members in person and a couple more via video conference.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and also has an employee referral. I was contacted by email and invited to a phone interview with an HR rep. After doing well with that, I met with the hiring manager and then on the following day met with two team members and video conferenced with a team member in another office.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview questions. Was asked to walk interviewer through my experience and share why I wanted to work at WE. Also, asked to share media relations experience and style with reporters. Strong emphasis on situational questions. For example: If you were on a team, what role would you naturally jump to? Was also presented with current client challenges and asked how I would address them.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR).

Interview

Very professional and dialed out. The hiring staff really seems to have their pulse on the company needs and fit. I have only done two rounds of interviews so far, but I'm very impressed with the the process and understanding. These are very experienced people who have been through a lot and know what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for multiple positions?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR).

Interview

So very organized, everyone within the office was friendly and welcoming. This was my second interview, the first interview was conducted over the phone.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

One of the most thorough interview processes in the industry. Spoke to many team members, so they really go to know my background and experience, and I could gain a better understanding of their working environment and expectations. Meetings were via phone mostly, but then in person. It was one of the longer processes I have seen, but a good idea for both the candidate and the company to make sure there's a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging problem you have experienced in your career?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was the best interview process I have ever had. It was easy, enjoyable yet very professional. Come prepared, but relax.

Interview Questions

• Know how to connect your strategies to your results.   Answer Question
    • What do you view as a current trend in the PR industry and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

PR Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WE Communications (Portland, OR) in March 2010.

Interview

2-3 phone screening interviews. 2-3 in person interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They won't negotiate on salary, but will be flexible on start date.