WE Communications Public Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WE Communications Public Relations Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Email process trying to get in contact with a recruiter. I have found that you pretty much need to know someone in the company to get an interview.

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. She didn't seem to ask me anything about my experience, only asking me to describe my other jobs. At this point, I had a lot of work experience that included PR, but not with with Public Relations titles. I think they were looking for someone with more traditional PR experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WE Communications

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in January 2008.

Interview

Very rigorous interview process. You meet with many people to see if you'll "fit in" within the team. Went through about 5 interviews over the course of 2 months. HR Managers, managers, etc. Be prepared to answer a lot of "what would you do" in this situation questions. They really promote innovation here, but it's very corporate underneath. I noticed the dress code is very lax, but attitudes still very much old school corporate. People seem to talk a big game here, especially on the higher end. The management is on the younger end, and their are too many "VP's". Basically too many hands in the pot within the interview and the job itself. Could be much more simplified. I felt like I was interviewing for a position at a law firm.

Interview Questions

• In what ways could you provide assistance to someone inside the agency?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't accept the first offer they give you. They really tried to sell me the position with their 4 weeks of vacation, profit share, etc. However, you should note pay increases and profit share has been frozen indefinitely. Don't expect too much from them right now in lieu of a fantastic compensation package because of the economy. On the plus side, they still offer "continuing education", which is 2.5 % of your base salary to go towards forwarding your career. But they have been making some changes to that as well, which is making it harder to use.

Public Relations Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WE Communications in August 2009.

Interview

So far it's been just a phone interview, but the contact was very friendly and I'm definitely looking forward to going in and meeting with the office staff.