WE Communications Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

WE Communications Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Updated Apr 16, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Federal Way, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and submitted my cover letter, resume and I have my bachelors degree in Public Relations. I heard back within 2 weeks. I was emailed and was given options for an interview (I had Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as options) and chose a date and time. I had the interview on Thursday and heard back by the end if that week. I started the Internship in October.

Interview Questions

• What song best represents your personality?
      Why do you want to work for WE?
      Name a time that you received feedback/criticism and how did you react?
      What are the steps you take to get a task done?
      What does professionalism mean to you?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic interview. Very relaxed. Nothing out of this world. They skype call you, (as that is one of their clients) and ask you the basic questions that all interviews ask. Make sure you're focused on showing your personality, because they are focused on work culture and how you will fit into it. Be yourself. Have fun with it, and most likely you'll get it!

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Seemed to be a lot of hoops to jump through. Phone screen, phone interview, writing exam, final interview. The people were nice and accommodating. The writing test seemed a bit cumbersome.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke to HR on phone, then in-person interview followed by about 6 weeks of silence. Pinged the recruiter repeatedly but did not hear back. They did eventually extend an offer, but would have liked to at least have been acknowledged throughout the process. I have heard that this seems to be pretty standard from others who have interviewed and/or been hired.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a specific employer (do not care to specify) who was a client.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Applied online, 2-3 weeks later a phone interview was set up, following week had an in-person interview with 4 of the hiring/decision makers of top level management. 2 weeks later was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult client you've had in the past and how you dealt with the situation?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and forwarded my credentials to the internship coordinator as well. I received an email the next day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very short (about ten minutes) and they asked pretty basic questions. I received an email a week later to set up a Skype interview the next week. The Skype interview was facilitated by two people, and lasted for about 15 minutes. I received a phone call the following week with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What does professionalism mean to you?   1 Answer

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a member of HR to setup an initial phone interview. The phone interview covered basic questions about my background (education, experience, and interests in PR). I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview with the two supervisors of the intern program. The interview went well, covering a variety of situational questions. The interviewers were very friendly, and the office seemed very focused, yet casual. I was then contacted by the initial recruiter, and was told that I was one of many qualified applicants, but ultimately was not selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a Senior Account Executive where she provided me with dates and time for a phone interview. The interview included background about the internship program, the expectations of the interns, what I can expect from the internship, a an exchange of questions from both of us.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Email process trying to get in contact with a recruiter. I have found that you pretty much need to know someone in the company to get an interview.

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. She didn't seem to ask me anything about my experience, only asking me to describe my other jobs. At this point, I had a lot of work experience that included PR, but not with with Public Relations titles. I think they were looking for someone with more traditional PR experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

My interview process comprised:
    Phone screening
    Two additional phone calls with team members (one was a 1:1, the second was with two people)
    In-person meeting (two people)

The internal WE recruiters are very nice, though they can take a while to respond. They also touted benefits that I later discovered were not available to me because of my team (WFH and flex options). Be wary of everything the recruiter dangles because it can be inaccurate.

Interview Questions

• They asked specific questions about my past projects and experience. They also asked repeatedly if I was comfortable working with ambiguity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated for a higher salary