WE Communications Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WE Communications Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Applied online, 2-3 weeks later a phone interview was set up, following week had an in-person interview with 4 of the hiring/decision makers of top level management. 2 weeks later was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult client you've had in the past and how you dealt with the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WE Communications

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications in October 2011.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a friend who had direct experience working with Waggener Edstrom as a contractor. I met with two senior level managers, both of whom were extremely nice and open. They were both encouraging regarding my skills and experience and were both open to passing my name along to others in their company who might be interested in my skillset. The interview was more of an open conversation--very casual. The most difficult part was actually scheduling the time to get together. My two meetings took many weeks to coordinate, but it is understandable since both these individuals are senior level and thus very busy. In my follow up communications, they have been cordial.

Interview Questions