WES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WES

2.8

Marketing Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WES (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

phone interview --> in-person interview

I put "no offer" because I never heard anything from them after my in-person interview. I was disappointed by this because WES seemed like a very professional group of people, but I guess I was wrong. Also could explain why their Glassdoor ratings are so low and their employees leave after 6 months for greener pastures.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WES (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview took about two hours, an hour asking questions and another taking a required test, the test purpose is to test how well you pay attention to details. The test has three part, the first part test your detail skills, the second reading a passage and answering questions, and the last looking to find errors in foreign school transcripts.

Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WES (New York, NY) in September 2008.

Interview

I've waiting for an interview for a few months. However, I was offered the job right after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate at all.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WES (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Pretty structured and professional. Went through an initial interview, where I was given authentic documents in another language to review and answer questions correctly. I was interviewed by the people I was going to work with. During the second interview, I was interviewed by the department head and the group manager.

Mail Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at WES (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process while working at WES. It was a contract position and work started at the same day. i was explained what the tasks were going to be and I did them

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WES (Research Triangle Park, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Took two days but people were friendly. I enjoy working here and am glad I received an offer. There is an on-site gym and daycare and paid maternity and paternity leave.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WES.

Interview

Tell a little bit about yourself and how you qualify for this position, Language skills that you have. How detail oriented are you? How well you work in a group or you prefer working individually.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with doing repetitive work for a long period of time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase.

Credential Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WES (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Process overall took a short time. There is no reception so you have to ask a random person in the hallway to guide you to your HR contact. Interview took 30/40 minutes. Very straightforward questions. Couple of people in the room, but only 1 or 2 ask questions. Friendly atmosphere. Job description online was very much what was discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with repetitive tasks?
      Are you able to put very close attention to detail?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WES.

Interview

panel interview with group manager and other evaluators. Questions from really one person, the rest just sat there like they were mandated to interview me. Interviewer is the assistant director who is nice, however you will not work with him directly. Depending on the group you are assigned to will determine your overall stress level for the job. Some managers are nice and will do what they can but power is very limited for everyone who is not one of the 3 bosses.

Interview Questions

• Do you pay attention to detail? Do you mind doing monotonous work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Absolutely, no negotiation. It's pretty much take it or leave it.

International Credential Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WES (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Simple. Straightforward. 2 interviews. One with HR and group manager. Next one with Director and group manager. There was a test afterwards on education credentials and how to find them online. Not sure if they still do this test.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, why do you want to work here. Questions may have changed since years ago.   Answer Question