WIS International Area Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Area Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at WIS International

2.2

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WIS International in July 2014.

Interview

Was contacted same day by a recruiter and sent for drug and background check. Completed phone interview and was told once results came back would be scheduled for face to face. Waited 3 weeks got face to face then was told follow up with district manager would be following week. Never got scheduled

Interview Questions

Was called and offered lesser position making less then my current salary almost 2 months after initial contact. Poor communication

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Alexandria, LA).

Interview

IT was great simply questions nothing too hard.The interview was a down to earth apporach, the district manger at that time was a straight forward person. Compared to the puupet i ended up with and eventually fired me.

Interview Questions

• How do you described yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Initially connected through recruiter through resume found online. After initial interview with recruiter was told entire process from first contact to offer was 7-10 days. 2 weeks later after follow up with recruiter got call from hiring manager at 10pm. Phone interview was 20 min late. Another 2 weeks and a follow up email to get next step in process. Every step of the way was told communication was number 1 priority but never saw it. I declined the offer of employment because I felt like this was a reflection of how business was done.

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was easy. Please quit lying to candidates during your phone interviews. I was told I was a great candidate and would be called back for an additional interview locally. I never received a call back. Just be honest with your candidates!

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

-phone screen
    -face to face interview (basic background questions and simple scenarios.
    -normally contacted quickly to advise if you are a successful candidate.

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions.

Why should we hose you for the position. The industry is unique so be prepared to provid inventory related answers.   Answer Question