WIS International Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at WIS International

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Gainesville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Informing and smooth they explained what all we would be doing how it would be done what shifts we would be working if we had a reliable sorce of transportation and where we would be driving to and if the job was more then a hour away then we would then ride in the work van

Interview Questions

• Did I have a reliable sorce of transportation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a joke, they didn't ask me anything about previous work. They only asked for my routing number and bank info, for direct deposit.... Sketchy too soon. Then I told them the only day I cannot work is Sunday, he then tells me that it won't work out if I'm not available 24/7. I got up and said thank you but no thank you, and ripped the paper with my SSN on it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Little Rock, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

Discussed the job details as a group then spoke to us individually. Hours were not full time so I declined the job but took manager's name and number in case I changed my mind.