WIS International Inventory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

1.4

203 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hickory Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Hickory Hills, IL).

Interview

The interview process is basically learning about the company, a brief explanation about the device used to count inventory, the location you'll meet your employees at, and getting some of your personal information so they can hire you.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Portland, OR) in November 2017.

Interview

Was interesting to say the least, I have never had a remote interview Alan was nice but i got hired immediately so that is a bit scary but we will see how it goes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Hialeah, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a positive interview. I couldn't get the job because I had to have a car, which I didn't know and I don't have for the moment. Overall, it seemed really easy to get the job and my interviewer was really nice.

Interview Questions

Interview

Group interview, mostly just an overview of the company, pretty much if they ask you to come in you've got the job. Their rush to hire seasons start in June and December and lasts a couple months after.

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Parkersburg, WV).

Interview

When I was hired the process was very easy. I recieved a call from the Area Manager and after the call it was requested that I leave out on Monday with the crew.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to travel? Reliable transportation and reliable phone.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

The interview was a piece of cake they basically ask you about your job experience and then you watch a video on how the job works. Then they ask you to practice by scanning a couple of items on a sheet .

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Went in 15 minutes early expecting a bit of wait time, lady that interviewed me literally only asked me what I knew about the company then proceeded to tell me she'll email me the onboarding process within a few hours. Felt a little sketchy if I'm honest.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Interview

What wis international expects from their employees. Training video was very helpful so was everybody else also you can get to go on different locations not the same boring business days in or days out

Interview Questions

• What schdule would you like   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

The interview process was pretty long and before the interview you were sitting in the room with a bunch of the other potential employees. The overall experience was really goo because the hiring manager was really nice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Very easy interview highly recommended and also there very kind x generous people every one there is very nice , you get hired spot on and orientation is very smooth

Interview Questions

• What times are you available?   1 Answer