WIS International Inventory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Inventory Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online, you get an email within a few days to set up an interview. Simply arriving at the interview seems like it guarantees you the job, they ask about your availability and give a brief job description. After that they ask if you have any questions and you're set.

Anonymous Employee in Kew Gardens Hills, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WIS International (Kew Gardens Hills, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was a great and Brief and fast she was nice they basically ask for your resume and tell me about yourself. Orinantation traing . Got job offer right away great interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed to come in for an interview on a week night. The email indicated it was a group interview. When I arrived, it was I along with 4 others.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked only one question- what did we know about WIS International. She then gave us a form to complete with our work availability. We were hired on the spot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Norcross, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online last week and they emailed me for an interview this week. It was a group interview where the manager basically told us about the job and training. He didn't ask any interview questions. It's like you are automatically hired once.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WIS International in January 2017.

Interview

This was a group interview. Whoever happened to be applying at that time sat around a table. Everyone could hear your answers so most people remained generic. The interviewer was kind and explained the job up front. She gave an "out" if this job is not a fit for you.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received a call to verify some information. Scheduled a 1-to-1 interview the following week. My interview took like 5 minutes with simple questions. The other candidates that went before me took longer, 15 to 20 minutes. I was hired on the spot and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail industry?
      Are you looking for full-time or part-time?
      Can you work late nights or early mornings?
      Answer Question

Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Joliet, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional. It took months to get from 1st interview to final interview and probably won't hire if your current salary is high. Do yourself a favor don't apply here. When I got an interview, I was told it was because 2 Managers in training quit right away. They overlooked my resume and a lot of miscommunication from HR to Division Managers. Interview went good, she was showing me how job was done, introduced me to the staff.. I felt I got the job.. a few days later, HR told me I didn't get the job and was told to keep looking.. So Please Read the reviews and take it from there. Don't waste your precious time

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Staten Island, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with a lady name Pat, she was very nice and respected but it wasn't really an interview. If you get called for a interview and show up you got the job. As long as you got 2 feet that work and 2 hands that work your already an employee. Background checks are required but they hire anyone with a conviction.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Sacramento, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview, almost like by showing up you were automatically hired. I interviewed with another person, we watched a video about the company, then got a demonstration on how to use some equipment, and then used the equipment in an exercise. I was told later that that was to see if we could count

Anonymous Employee in Independence, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WIS International (Independence, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

They interviewed me at Kansasworks in Independence, Kansas. I was offered a job, starting soon. So I watched my email and never received anything. This happened to quite a few people also. I had a business card so I called the number. Their website even said (and still does) that I was hired. I called over the next few weeks and left more voicemails than I can count. I facebooked. I emailed. Then they left a voicemail finally saying they never offered me a position. Really?

Interview Questions

• If I could handle the strange hours like starting at 2 am and traveling a good distance to jobs.   1 Answer