WIS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Interview Questions

Interviews at WIS International

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Savannah, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for WIS international, and was emailed about call a call center like recruitment office. I was asked a few questions then sent to the site. The recruiter failed to say anything about me needing open availability for a part time position Monday-Friday. If I am working part-time, why are you having me work full-time hours?? No. Then, I told them that I could work with them on Fridays (I could just tell my current employer I can't do it) the recruiter DIDN'T BOTHER TO TALK TO ME AFTER THAT. She got rude, and distasteful. If you wanted Monday-Friday THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE APPLICATION. You should put on the part-time application that you will really give your workers full time hours. So do not advertise full-time and part-time if you really only give Full-Time people a chance. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY ALL WEEK if you want to work "part-time" for WIS.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you 18 years of age or older?
      Q: Are you willing to work early mornings?
      Q Do you have open availability?
      Q: Do you have a background in inventory?
      Q: Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Bronx, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

It's a standard interview held with the rest of the group of new employees , where you are told about the company's history, what they are looking for & to answer any question you have about oay, the company, how work will be done & work schedule.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have ever done inventory before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Long Island City, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was VERY easy! Just went in, asked a few questions, used the WISard to test how well i scanned and got a call back within a week or so. It was very easy to do. Didn't take much effort. The location at first was hard to find but I found it eventually. Was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with working different hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Forest Hills, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Forest Hills, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Was not really interviewed. Was just given orientation on what the job entitled. Verbally by a representative and watched a video on what the position was all about. If accepted then you would come in the following day to fill out computerized paper work and they will show you how to use the handheld computerize machine that they use to do inventory count.

Interview Questions

• If you had open availabality to work any shift.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was professional but friendly; made me feel at ease and explained the position very clearly Asked pertinent questions and I have to say I was pleased with the outcome. She answered all my questions fully. I was even one of the machines they use to count and the counting process was explained to me so I fully understood it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was able to negotiate but I can understand it is due to the nature of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Jonesboro, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was asked my name. I watched a short video about how to use the scanner. Scanned and counted a few items on a poster on the wall and was told I was hired. I received an email to complete some paperwork online. After a few days I received my first assignment.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Salem, NH).

Interview

They ask the obvious questions and it was very quick and I got hired on the spot, they also had me fill out paper work with one person and then I was with someone else in anothe room working on a computer.

Interview Questions

• If I was on time for my work all the time?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Very quick. Job description was clearly laid out. Expectations throughout the year of work and compensation explained. Encouraged to work through the tough seasons and move up within the company for better pay and better benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Dover, DE) in June 2016.

Interview

They set you up with a scan fun and have you scan a poster to practise a lil and then they do the same with some clothing. They have you sit and watch a video for about an hour or a hour and a half. You pick weather or not if you want to work days or nights. Nights are ok but they're aren't many jobs to do at night and days are long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple I was asked a few questions and then told I was hired welcome to WIS International l believe this interview could have been a bit more inquiring about the employees that they hired

Interview Questions

• How did i hear about the company   1 Answer