WIS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

1.4

Counter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muskogee, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Muskogee, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

Their process was good. The recruiter was great made you feel relaxed. answered any question you could have. Tried to explain every thing you would be doing. She put out there that there was alot of traveling involved with the job. You were able to fill out all prehire paperwork on the spot

Interview Questions

• Can you travel at least a state away 2 or 3 days a week?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

I applied online because it had the hiring ad for forever so I figured I'd give it a shot. They called me up. Interviewed. Then had to wait until they did a background check and then once that all checked out. Went in for a training day.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (New York, NY).

Interview

It was simple just a few questions. They hire anybody as long as you have good attendance. It was a group interview then a one on one interview. So it was fast and you literally get a call the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Very simple and very quick. In fact, it didn't feel like an interview at all. When they called me to show up in one of their offices, it was already an orientation. On the call, I was only told to wear professionally. On the first meeting, I was already shown what the job was and they do, how long have they been doing it, and their accomplishments. So yes, I guess at the point when I was called at my phone, I was already hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any form of tattoos that are immediately visible(because apparently people with tattoos need to cover them with sleeves)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WIS International (Killeen, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a nice laid back interview. They offered me a position higher than I applied for due to experience. There was delay in my second interview for the supervisor position because of leadership shifts in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Fayetteville, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and the next day I got a call and was asked to show up for a interview
    The lady talked about the job and the hiring process and everything

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Peoria, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a call from the office and schedule an interview. Walked in, signed a sign-in sheet, filled out a form, and waited (with a group of 4) for the hiring manager to call us in. Walked into the office and was asked about availability, described the job and pay to us, then asked if we were still interested. Nothing much to it.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in working for this company?   1 Answer

Traveling Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WIS International (Rochester, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

The woman who interviewed me was very friendly and kind. She told me more about the job position and answered my questions. She also asked me a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• When have you seen a co-worker breaking safety rules and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Traveling Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Fresno, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I Didn't Open My Email In Time Because Of A Personal Family Issue But Was Encouraged To Re Apply In A Couple Of Months
    Very Friendly Personable Trainer Made Me Feel Comfortable Like Speaking With Family Or Friends And The Application Process Wasn't So Bad Either
    So Now I'm Waiting For Round Two Because I Should Hit A Home Run The Second Time Around And I Feel This Could Be Perfect For Me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple I was asked a few questions and then told I was hired welcome to WIS International l believe this interview could have been a bit more inquiring about the employees that they hired

Interview Questions

• How did i hear about the company   1 Answer