WIS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Interview Questions

Interviews at WIS International

1.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview with training on how to use the machines. The face to face interview was very easy basic questions basically if you passed the inventory count you got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Spokane, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

None - if you didn't kill anyone you basically qualify for the job. It was more filling out some basic paperwork, like for tenant screening, rather than an interview. Possibly superficial inquiry into previous jobs held, no skills questions, if you can fill out the application and sign your name, you are good to go.

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Just a bunch of yes or no questions not even an interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Phila, PA) in December 2009.

Interview

First, If anyone is in the office on the day of the interview you are lucky, then you meet the secretary and there are some yes and no questions,and when can you start working? and you are always asked about driving? I filled out application at office,before intranet.

Interview Questions

• we really need drivers they don't stay long, do you have license,we will give you $2.00 more if you drive for us.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied to WIS INTL and got a call the same day. My interview was two day later. I waited in a small office for 10 minutes. I was then given really easy interview questions and was told I would get a call later that day if i got the job. I got the job and was told to come in later that day to fill out forms. The following Tuesday, I was trained.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Boise, ID) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy to fill out app online but I did have employees referral to help me get the interview... very easy interview overall. I was pretty much already hired when I showed for interview so all I really had to do was hiring paperwork and pass background check and of course I was willing to work any hours.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email one week later. The email had a questionnaire that they asked me to respond to, and it was typical interview questions (tell me about a time when...) that would have been difficult if it were a face-to-face interview. She called me the next day and asked me to come in to "continue" the interview. I watched a short video about the company and she asked me a few yes/no questions about whether or not I could do the job. It was hardly an interview. The only interview-type question was "what are your strengths and weaknesses?" A few days later I came in for a 3-hour training class with six other people, and I started working a few days after that. There's really not much you can say or do that WON'T get you the job. They will hire pretty much anybody. Note: there was a criminal background check but no drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Sacramento, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online for the driver position through Indeed.com. I was emailed 2 days later to come in for an interview. When I came in there was about 12 other people there. The hiring manager went over the general position requirements and information about the company. I was informed that even though I applied for driver, everyone starts as an inventory associate. You watch a video and do a practice session with the handheld counter. Then do 1 on 1 interviews. The whole process was long (be sure to eat dinner first!) It took over 4 hours. After the initial interview, I received an email telling me I was hired and to come back for orientation in 2 days. That also took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with someone you did not get along with. What did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You can either take the job for minimum wage or not take it.

Anonymous Employee in Forest Hills, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Forest Hills, NY).

Interview

After I applied online, they called me for an interview, they asked me my available hours, if i have any experience etc. and they said they will call me if needed.
    I got a call after a couple of days and they called me for a training.

Interview Questions

Interview

All it took was about a half hour and it's so easy

Interview Questions

• How many items did you count   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing