WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

1.3

148 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inventory Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview, mostly just an overview of the company, pretty much if they ask you to come in you've got the job. Their rush to hire seasons start in June and December and lasts a couple months after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Parkersburg, WV).

Interview

When I was hired the process was very easy. I recieved a call from the Area Manager and after the call it was requested that I leave out on Monday with the crew.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to travel? Reliable transportation and reliable phone.   1 Answer

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

The interview was a piece of cake they basically ask you about your job experience and then you watch a video on how the job works. Then they ask you to practice by scanning a couple of items on a sheet .

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Went in 15 minutes early expecting a bit of wait time, lady that interviewed me literally only asked me what I knew about the company then proceeded to tell me she'll email me the onboarding process within a few hours. Felt a little sketchy if I'm honest.

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

The interview process was pretty long and before the interview you were sitting in the room with a bunch of the other potential employees. The overall experience was really goo because the hiring manager was really nice.

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Very easy interview highly recommended and also there very kind x generous people every one there is very nice , you get hired spot on and orientation is very smooth

Interview Questions

• What times are you available?   1 Answer

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International in June 2017.

Interview

You receive an e-mail back relatively quickly and they already expect that you will be joining them. They have a high turnover rate and they will slightly discriminate on younger ages if you're unable to become a company driver with them, then you're unable to move up. The interview was done with a few others at a pair of round tables and everyone was incredibly nice but it seems like a sale pitch because of the low-pay, low-career opportunity, and the high turn-over rate they have. Other than that everything was pleasant even if unorthodox.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any interview questions, it was more being pitched to us.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an email the next day asking to come in for an interview. The interview was pretty fast, easy, and laid back. I filled out a piece of paper with general information and waited to be called back for the 5 minute interview. He said they mainly look for people who are available from 3AM-5PM.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Woodbridge, VA).

Interview

Everyone came in "I-don't-care" clothes and sat in a circle (even the staff). The staff assumed that the interviewees accepted the job. They only read (verbatum) the employee code of conduct and had us practice using their inventory devices. That was it... and I should have left after I saw how unorthodox the "interview" was.

Interview Questions

• They only asked for us to fill out W2 forms... no interview questions were asked   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online, you get an email within a few days to set up an interview. Simply arriving at the interview seems like it guarantees you the job, they ask about your availability and give a brief job description. After that they ask if you have any questions and you're set.