WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an email the next day asking to come in for an interview. The interview was pretty fast, easy, and laid back. I filled out a piece of paper with general information and waited to be called back for the 5 minute interview. He said they mainly look for people who are available from 3AM-5PM.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Woodbridge, VA).

Interview

Everyone came in "I-don't-care" clothes and sat in a circle (even the staff). The staff assumed that the interviewees accepted the job. They only read (verbatum) the employee code of conduct and had us practice using their inventory devices. That was it... and I should have left after I saw how unorthodox the "interview" was.

Interview Questions

• They only asked for us to fill out W2 forms... no interview questions were asked   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online, you get an email within a few days to set up an interview. Simply arriving at the interview seems like it guarantees you the job, they ask about your availability and give a brief job description. After that they ask if you have any questions and you're set.

Anonymous Employee in Kew Gardens Hills, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WIS International (Kew Gardens Hills, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was a great and Brief and fast she was nice they basically ask for your resume and tell me about yourself. Orinantation traing . Got job offer right away great interview.

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Norcross, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online last week and they emailed me for an interview this week. It was a group interview where the manager basically told us about the job and training. He didn't ask any interview questions. It's like you are automatically hired once.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received a call to verify some information. Scheduled a 1-to-1 interview the following week. My interview took like 5 minutes with simple questions. The other candidates that went before me took longer, 15 to 20 minutes. I was hired on the spot and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail industry?
      Are you looking for full-time or part-time?
      Can you work late nights or early mornings?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Staten Island, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with a lady name Pat, she was very nice and respected but it wasn't really an interview. If you get called for a interview and show up you got the job. As long as you got 2 feet that work and 2 hands that work your already an employee. Background checks are required but they hire anyone with a conviction.

Anonymous Employee in Independence, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WIS International (Independence, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

They interviewed me at Kansasworks in Independence, Kansas. I was offered a job, starting soon. So I watched my email and never received anything. This happened to quite a few people also. I had a business card so I called the number. Their website even said (and still does) that I was hired. I called over the next few weeks and left more voicemails than I can count. I facebooked. I emailed. Then they left a voicemail finally saying they never offered me a position. Really?

Interview Questions

• If I could handle the strange hours like starting at 2 am and traveling a good distance to jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Sacramento, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview, almost like by showing up you were automatically hired. I interviewed with another person, we watched a video about the company, then got a demonstration on how to use some equipment, and then used the equipment in an exercise. I was told later that that was to see if we could count

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Tupelo, MS) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter has everyone watch a couple of videos about the job and then you are interviewed one on one. The interview was basically just asking about your availability. If you were able to leave for a job at 3 in the morning you were basically hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work early in the morning, sometimes leaving at 3 am?   Answer Question