WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Norcross, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online last week and they emailed me for an interview this week. It was a group interview where the manager basically told us about the job and training. He didn't ask any interview questions. It's like you are automatically hired once.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received a call to verify some information. Scheduled a 1-to-1 interview the following week. My interview took like 5 minutes with simple questions. The other candidates that went before me took longer, 15 to 20 minutes. I was hired on the spot and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail industry?
      Are you looking for full-time or part-time?
      Can you work late nights or early mornings?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Sacramento, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview, almost like by showing up you were automatically hired. I interviewed with another person, we watched a video about the company, then got a demonstration on how to use some equipment, and then used the equipment in an exercise. I was told later that that was to see if we could count

Anonymous Employee in Independence, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WIS International (Independence, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

They interviewed me at Kansasworks in Independence, Kansas. I was offered a job, starting soon. So I watched my email and never received anything. This happened to quite a few people also. I had a business card so I called the number. Their website even said (and still does) that I was hired. I called over the next few weeks and left more voicemails than I can count. I facebooked. I emailed. Then they left a voicemail finally saying they never offered me a position. Really?

Interview Questions

• If I could handle the strange hours like starting at 2 am and traveling a good distance to jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Tupelo, MS) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter has everyone watch a couple of videos about the job and then you are interviewed one on one. The interview was basically just asking about your availability. If you were able to leave for a job at 3 in the morning you were basically hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work early in the morning, sometimes leaving at 3 am?   Answer Question

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

I applied online because it had the hiring ad for forever so I figured I'd give it a shot. They called me up. Interviewed. Then had to wait until they did a background check and then once that all checked out. Went in for a training day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Very simple and very quick. In fact, it didn't feel like an interview at all. When they called me to show up in one of their offices, it was already an orientation. On the call, I was only told to wear professionally. On the first meeting, I was already shown what the job was and they do, how long have they been doing it, and their accomplishments. So yes, I guess at the point when I was called at my phone, I was already hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any form of tattoos that are immediately visible(because apparently people with tattoos need to cover them with sleeves)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Fayetteville, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and the next day I got a call and was asked to show up for a interview
    The lady talked about the job and the hiring process and everything

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Peoria, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a call from the office and schedule an interview. Walked in, signed a sign-in sheet, filled out a form, and waited (with a group of 4) for the hiring manager to call us in. Walked into the office and was asked about availability, described the job and pay to us, then asked if we were still interested. Nothing much to it.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in working for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple I was asked a few questions and then told I was hired welcome to WIS International l believe this interview could have been a bit more inquiring about the employees that they hired

Interview Questions

• How did i hear about the company   1 Answer