WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at WIS International

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WIS International (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Did not show up for scheduled interview. Called HR who contacted local manager regarding no-show.
Address given for interview office was incorrect. Had to call back to find correct address.

Interview Questions

• Very little. Easy to get hired. They need bodies. Have a 300% turnover.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Tucson, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Met in their office suite. The interviewer was very kind as well as professional. Watched a 7 minute video on the details of the position, and asked if we had any questions and could see ourselves doing the job. Then, we were each taken back to a conference room and interviewed individually. The interview was very simple. After that, I was asked to fill out a lot of paper work which included proof of citizenship, a W-4 form, SSN for background check, and checking information for receiving payment. Next is a drug test, and I have orientation tomorrow.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

This interview took place over the phone. It only took a couple of minutes. Was told a very little about the job however was told there would be training involved. The training was here you go scan and count back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ceres, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Ceres, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Wouldn't call it an interview. Just a group tryout with devices to get familiar with and availability asking also video watching to get the basis of the job what it was about and the rules, dress code so on

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

If u make it to the interview and can use machine and have thre mobility to do the work you have a job. Check your email for an offer to attend an interview meeting. They do not call you. They always use email.

Interview Questions

• They only asked if you had reliable transportation to work and we're capable of bending and climbing laddars   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Savannah, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for WIS international, and was emailed about call a call center like recruitment office. I was asked a few questions then sent to the site. The recruiter failed to say anything about me needing open availability for a part time position Monday-Friday. If I am working part-time, why are you having me work full-time hours?? No. Then, I told them that I could work with them on Fridays (I could just tell my current employer I can't do it) the recruiter DIDN'T BOTHER TO TALK TO ME AFTER THAT. She got rude, and distasteful. If you wanted Monday-Friday THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE APPLICATION. You should put on the part-time application that you will really give your workers full time hours. So do not advertise full-time and part-time if you really only give Full-Time people a chance. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY ALL WEEK if you want to work "part-time" for WIS.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you 18 years of age or older?
      Q: Are you willing to work early mornings?
      Q Do you have open availability?
      Q: Do you have a background in inventory?
      Q: Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Northridge, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

It was quick and efficient got treated with respect and fairly mannerd. The manager was really pplite and said of there was anything he could helpe with :to let him know.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Bronx, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

It's a standard interview held with the rest of the group of new employees , where you are told about the company's history, what they are looking for & to answer any question you have about oay, the company, how work will be done & work schedule.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have ever done inventory before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Long Island City, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was VERY easy! Just went in, asked a few questions, used the WISard to test how well i scanned and got a call back within a week or so. It was very easy to do. Didn't take much effort. The location at first was hard to find but I found it eventually. Was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with working different hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Forest Hills, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Forest Hills, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Was not really interviewed. Was just given orientation on what the job entitled. Verbally by a representative and watched a video on what the position was all about. If accepted then you would come in the following day to fill out computerized paper work and they will show you how to use the handheld computerize machine that they use to do inventory count.

Interview Questions

• If you had open availabality to work any shift.   1 Answer