WIS International Inventory Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Inventory Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at WIS International

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Fort Smith, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

Met at a coffee shop went over the details of the job. any questions i had was answered without hesitation. Very friendly made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with early mornings?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Modesto, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

they contacted via message and called me in for an interview, there they had me apply for the position and fill out the employment application then they gave me the rundown of what I was expected to do and. I waited 5 weeks for when they would schedule me a job.

Interview Questions

• do I have transportation to get to the office   1 Answer

Inventory Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Applied online, received an email two days later with an interview scheduled two days after that. Interview took less than 10 minutes. Filled out a form about availability and had 5 minute conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

it was a short process. manager reviewed resume & asked basic questions about past jobs & work experiences & shift availability. sign a few forms. bank deposit form. receive uniform. contact info for supervisors.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

No interview, my friend worked there and she referred me. All you need is to message your information to him, then you are in. They sent you an email giving you your employee number for you to sign in and check your shift.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview invitation email after 2-3 days. As for the main interview....... there is no interview as such, it's more like a friendly conversation with area manager. You will need to fill a standard questionnaire with basic questions. Just appear on time, don't behave like an insane and you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job   1 Answer