WIS International Inventory Counter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Inventory Counter Interview Questions

Interviews at WIS International

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was very professional, interviewed at a library in Florida. Lasted for about 20 minutes, with explaining about the company and there goals. It is a fast pace environment.

Interview Questions

• Is this something that you would like to do. Even though this is a part time position, no time could be given on number of hours you may work in any given day.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Inventory Counter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International in December 2015.

Interview

The word Interview doesn't apply. I was handed the HR forms to fill out as the Recruiter coached the supervisor I would be working for through an explanation of the job. I was hired on the spot and working before my background check went through.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Clarksville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was very professional, unlike the job itself. The interviewer was very nice and was down to Earth. She worked as a counter herself, but she did lie quite a bit about the environment of the workplace. They seem to hire anyone who shows up.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2013.

Interview

Scanning and counting all products in store for inventory purposes. Every business has inventory done a little different depending on the store. Preparation for inventory is important and critical towards the shrinkage and numbers that will determine what the business needs to do for the good of the company.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing and able to travel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to ask questions about anything I didn't understand, very well presented with enough information about the company and position interviewing for.

Inventory Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

1 day seminar with group to learn how to use handheld devices. They hired everyone, even the people who failed test. The test is basic counting skills and listening skills. They gloss over youing the hand held counters which is funny because they are the most important aspect of job.

Inventory Counter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WIS International (London, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Submitted application online and got offered an interview after a few days by email. Interview was short has to do a very simple math sheet literally like 12*12. After that was told I would be emailed for orientation and final decision would be made after orientation. Overall interviewer was kind and made sure I knew what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Explain in as much detail as you can what you think this job entails.   1 Answer