WIS International Inventory Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Inventory Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

1.6

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WIS International in January 2017.

Interview

This was a group interview. Whoever happened to be applying at that time sat around a table. Everyone could hear your answers so most people remained generic. The interviewer was kind and explained the job up front. She gave an "out" if this job is not a fit for you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Dothan, AL).

Interview

I was interviewed at the Dollar General store by the area director she's very impressed because I showed the initiative that I was interested in working she hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience doing the 10 number keypad   1 Answer
    • When can you start   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was an awesome experience and I enjoy my job

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied to WIS last Friday, received a call back on Monday saying that they would email me my interview date and time. I went in for the interview on Tuesday. We watched a video and was interviewed one by one. At the end of the interview she asked for my two forms of ID for the background check. The lady said an email would be sent to me later on where I had to fill in more info for my background check to be fully processed. I got the email when I got home. Filled in the info. Then today (Thursday) Received an email saying I was hired and to come in tomorrow for training and paper work.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Pasadena, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Called in for interview, assistant takes me in the back where thered clothes on a table and hanging on a rack. Food items just like a grocery store on some shelves. I get the basic description of the job and she told me basically what I would have to do ,after the demonstration is done she ask if i think i can do it and if im interested still I said yes, and then I have that final interview basic questions and i give the id's needed to start work. Before I leave I have to go back into the website where I filled out the job application register for something else I'm not sure I can't remember what it was and she told me that I need to have my uniform which is which arm black pants khakis and a blue polo shirt and black shoes and that I would have training which will be 2 to 3 hours I think.

Interview Questions

• Can i bend? Do i have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be yourself, they need people desperately

Inventory Specialist Interview

Interview

The interview and hiring process was fairly easy. The Supervisor was very thorough, in store training was exciting. The job overall was non stressful, the people that I worked and rode to work with was friendly. My Supervisor was friendly and understanding,

Interview Questions

• If your Supervisor asked you to perform a duty that was not appropriate, how would you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Clarksville, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

Very friendly and open discussion!
    Make sure this is what you want.
    This is a part-time job with benefits.

Interview Questions

This starts out as a part-time job at $7.25~7.50.
    Hours vary by the season.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview. The interview was quick. I did a counting test, passed and was hired right away. Called for for orientation and training. As long as you can count, and follow simple instructions you will be hired, simple as that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was hired right away.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International in July 2008.

Interview

Thirty minutes in person with manager. Asked about preferred hours and such.

Interview Questions

• What are your hours requirements?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.