WIS International Inventory Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Inventory Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at WIS International

1.8

Inventory Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

One interview. Background check and drug screen required.

Negotiation

Made offer immediately.

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WIS International (London, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked on phone to setup a interview in London ky for inventory supervisor. I get there and it's a office way out in the boonies behind a law office. Paper signs taped around and then I get there. 2 sloppy dressed ladies doing a interview with me and the other girl who showed up. Asked if we would accept 8.25 per hour. And I said no less than $11 per hour that I was told the supervisor starts at. They said all people start as a base crew member and the told me to leave. Called and left complaint voicemail with company afterwards. No reply. Bad company that flat out lies and is very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Birmingham, AL) in September 2014.

Interview

Online application led to speaking with a recruiter. Interview was set up and met at the office. The interview was listening to Area Manager talk about how great the job is. Giving examples of how much money some employees make.
    Had the job before in went in for interview, everyone that walks through the doors is hired.

Interview Questions

• Willing to work long hours traveling?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, in fact, pay was lower than stated.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Arlington, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Was invited to a job site where inventory counting was being conducted for an visual view and example of daily inventory process look like. The interviewing manager showed me around the store to explain what was except-able, and what was not except-able during the inventory count.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?
      Are you able to work week ends?
      Can you work both day and night hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Manchester, NH) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was Easy to understand, straight forward, and to the point. They were up front about travel, pay, and hours. They are clear to make sure you understand the types on inventories you will be doing.