WIS International Traveling Inventory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Traveling Inventory Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at WIS International

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Wilson, NC).

Interview

Theres really no interview. You basically show up they ask do you want the job or not and boom you have it. Only issues are no visible tattoos, long earrings, and dont have a life. I fyou have a life then you wont have time for the job when they need you. Please bring PHOTO ID(License), SS# Card, & Birth Certificate with you.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult at all. Just dont be a regular person   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Cedar Rapids, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was very quick, I spent maybe 5 minutes waiting, then 10 in the actual interview. I believe their goal was to get me set up on their employee page and such as quickly as possible for me to be able to work the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Park Hills, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WIS International (Park Hills, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

Submitted an online application. I immediately received a time and place for an interview. Within a week I was hired and started working the next week. Very quick hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good candidate for this job.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Riverside, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

First all candidates were given extended details about the nature of the job and the used equipment including clothing. Then everyone was invited for a one - one interview. I was asked for more information about me. That was all. The interview took about 2 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (East Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Drove to Tampa and basically was asked to refill out application on a laptop. I feel that the entire process was not to verify qualifications because they train, no experience necessary. It was more to just look at your appearance, age and physical fitness.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that was not on application.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hillside, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Hillside, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

More or less of an orientation, it wasn't one on one. They gave a brief description of our work duties then asked if we wanted to sign up. The interviewer didn't know much about the actual project we would be working on so she wasn't very helpful at answering questions. This interview was overall very mediocre.

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Pennsauken, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview took about 45 min to a hour. Basically went over what the job was, what they do, asked minimum questions and at the end was offered a position with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was nothing to negotiate because everything was what i wanted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Fresno, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I Didn't Open My Email In Time Because Of A Personal Family Issue But Was Encouraged To Re Apply In A Couple Of Months
    Very Friendly Personable Trainer Made Me Feel Comfortable Like Speaking With Family Or Friends And The Application Process Wasn't So Bad Either
    So Now I'm Waiting For Round Two Because I Should Hit A Home Run The Second Time Around And I Feel This Could Be Perfect For Me

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WIS International (Rochester, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

The woman who interviewed me was very friendly and kind. She told me more about the job position and answered my questions. She also asked me a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• When have you seen a co-worker breaking safety rules and what did you do about it?   Answer Question