WMS Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WMS Gaming Interview Questions

2.9

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

Had 3 interviews in 1 day with 3 different groups of people. A design test was given, and a weeks time was permitted to complete it. The original interview was 6 months prior to being called back in.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Waukegan, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I was hired through a Staffing agency. I had worked under contract for approxiamtely 1.5 years on what started out as a three week assignment. My initial interview with WMS through the agency was via phone with my current manager, and another member of his peer group. After approximatley a year, My director asked his VP for approval to hire me, and allocate budget. It took approximatly another 6 months for approval, and budget allocation.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses, and how do you plan on improving upon them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had been working there for the previous year. I calculated my pay based on hourly rate with overtime and vacation pay. They gave me a promotion and a raise from what I had made over the previous year. I accepted a promotion to a salary position.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Pune (India)).

Interview

4 rounds ... and after 3 months got offer.
    Only 15% hike

2010

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Presentation - Recruiters gave a presentation about the company.
    1st round: Aptitude test (Technical - 30 Ques in 35 mins & Programming Test of 70 mins, 3 programs)
    2nd Round: Technical Interview at their office, Mostly C++ questions, ques related to Project and Core Subjects
    3rd Round: HR Interview, questions on Background and even Technical Questions

Interview Questions

• Tell one quality which is unique to you?
      The previous question was on Strengths which I answered. But they answered that these are what we always get. So tell us something Unique.   Answer Question

Associate WAP Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Reno, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

Where do I start. Applied online, next day recruiter called asked about my background and general question. Set up an appointment with the manager. Ask about network, windows server, dhcp. I was like wow I should brush up on my IT. The manager did not made me feel uncomfortable, nice guy. Waiting for second interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Written test with some objective questions on Template, STL, threading and debugging questions and two programs on linked list.
    Followed by two technical interview on C++ concepts and programming, one is on skype with the Client location technical manager.
    HR interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Basic cpp questions and aptitude test questions. HR round is also very friendly. Overall i am satified with interview process. And the environment is very good and very friendly. Nothing more to say.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Lousy process, I had no idea what I was being interviewed for. after several rounds, I still do not know what my profile is being considered for. There are too many cooks in the whole process. The recruiter also doesn't know what is happening. The technical managers also put funny questions. I have decided even if I get the offer I am not going to accept it

Interview Questions

I do not trust the management of this company

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WMS Gaming.

Interview

It went smooth .It was a phone interview. asked about previous experience as well. more general questions.
    pretty good experience. Interviewer seemed nice too.
    asked basic TESTING questions. this position was for contracting.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

Strong background check, Good questions real good manager style spoke to supervisor then manager called me back in same day to speak to him Strong background check, Good questions real good manager style spoke to supervisor then manager called me back in same day to speak to him

Interview Questions

• What one word describes you   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked - they gave