WMS Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WMS Gaming Interview Questions

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WMS Gaming.

Interview

I was call for personal interview after the phone interview. The interview went well but no offer

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WMS Gaming.

Interview

Relaxed

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Third-party recruiter presented me to HR followed by phone interview with VP; the VP phone interview was followed by in-office visit with interview team of five people that include senior executives. Finally met with met with the CEO for about 30 minutes. The offer came six weeks after the process started.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work environment? What do you know about this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate.

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Cedar Falls, IA).

Interview

Process took a lot longer than it should have due to so many levels of people who have to approve everything. The interview was laid-back with some simple technological questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no chance given to negotiate, the offer was take it or leave it.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Waukegan, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

The phone interview had to be rescheduled due to illness, but they never sent me a new interview date until I reminded them to do so. The actual interview was roughly 5 minutes long after I drove 3 hours to get there, and they never sent me an email regarding my being denied the position. I sent a follow up email and got no response. Completely unorganized and ridiculous process.

Shipping Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WMS Gaming in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online, took 3 weeks for them to email me and sent an application, they wanted me for an interview the next day. Had the interview with the Dept manger,( he did not know what to ask) I offered some information, but I felt he needed to ask normal interview questions, I told him about my 22 years with UPS and my last employer closed down the office that I managed was closed down and I was laid off. A Week went by, got a call to come in and interview with the HR and othe manager, the next day! Well I dropped everything and went to interview I was 20mins early but they made me wait for a good hour, when through one interview, then the HR girl asked me about my UPS career, she told me about their benifits then finally she asked me if I had and questions, I replied " the other 2 managers in the first interview today, had not idea what the payscale was for the Senior Manager Shipping position, Do you know what the pay would be? when she told me I told her "thank you, but I would have to withdraw" she asked but why? I told her, I did not assume I would start off at the top of the pay scale, but the pay is just too low for what your job requires.

The pay WAY too low

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Did interview well, was told would receive a call back, and never heard back.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I was given a phone interview which was with some senior engineers in Chicago. They were rude and didn't give me a fair shake. Two weeks later I received an email from an HR person who said they "would not pursue me anymore".

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Waukegan, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

HR conducts the first interview. After that, their are interviews with management and your direct reports. You also have to pass a drug test.

Negotiation

I did negotiate for the offer and was able to get a small increase.

Sound Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with the Audio Director who gave me a tour of the facilities and interviewed me both 1:1 and on a conference call with 3 other Sound personnel. He also gave me an introduction to their philosophy of sound as it pertains to the gaming industry.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about my experience with specific sound software and recording sessions.   Answer Question
    • What were two things outside of the classroom material you took away from each school you studied at?   Answer Question