WMS Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WMS Gaming Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Written test with some objective questions on Template, STL, threading and debugging questions and two programs on linked list.
    Followed by two technical interview on C++ concepts and programming, one is on skype with the Client location technical manager.
    HR interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Basic cpp questions and aptitude test questions. HR round is also very friendly. Overall i am satified with interview process. And the environment is very good and very friendly. Nothing more to say.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Third-party recruiter presented me to HR followed by phone interview with VP; the VP phone interview was followed by in-office visit with interview team of five people that include senior executives. Finally met with met with the CEO for about 30 minutes. The offer came six weeks after the process started.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work environment? What do you know about this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate.

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

Had 3 interviews in 1 day with 3 different groups of people. A design test was given, and a weeks time was permitted to complete it. The original interview was 6 months prior to being called back in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WMS Gaming in December 2013.

Interview

Good was decent enough good experience. Soft spoken, answered to all queries did not find any attitude down to earth. WMS was a brand at one point of time now with bally the culture is changing completely new awkward process test which does not guide us or take any where.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Lousy process, I had no idea what I was being interviewed for. after several rounds, I still do not know what my profile is being considered for. There are too many cooks in the whole process. The recruiter also doesn't know what is happening. The technical managers also put funny questions. I have decided even if I get the offer I am not going to accept it

Interview Questions

I do not trust the management of this company

Sound Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with the Audio Director who gave me a tour of the facilities and interviewed me both 1:1 and on a conference call with 3 other Sound personnel. He also gave me an introduction to their philosophy of sound as it pertains to the gaming industry.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about my experience with specific sound software and recording sessions.   Answer Question
    • What were two things outside of the classroom material you took away from each school you studied at?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WMS Gaming.

Interview

It went smooth .It was a phone interview. asked about previous experience as well. more general questions.
    pretty good experience. Interviewer seemed nice too.
    asked basic TESTING questions. this position was for contracting.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Waukegan, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

The phone interview had to be rescheduled due to illness, but they never sent me a new interview date until I reminded them to do so. The actual interview was roughly 5 minutes long after I drove 3 hours to get there, and they never sent me an email regarding my being denied the position. I sent a follow up email and got no response. Completely unorganized and ridiculous process.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WMS Gaming (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

Strong background check, Good questions real good manager style spoke to supervisor then manager called me back in same day to speak to him Strong background check, Good questions real good manager style spoke to supervisor then manager called me back in same day to speak to him

Interview Questions

• What one word describes you   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked - they gave