WNS Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WNS Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at WNS

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS in August 2012.

Interview

direct call from HR
Interview process is quite simple 3 - 4 rounds including HR round
most of the rounds will happen same day and they will tell you the result on the same day as well

Negotiation

negotiations are not so tough if you are experienced but as a fresher no they don't negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for WNS

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WNS (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Very good interview. it was great. lot of technical stuff but they were very straightforward. There were 4 rounds of interview and the process took about 10 days.

The only drawback was the salary on offer. But for me it was the profile that mattered.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

The simplest way to install not only pandas, but Python and the most popular packages that make up the SciPy stack (IPython, NumPy, Matplotlib, ...) is with Anaconda, a cross-platform (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows) Python distribution for data analytics and scientific computing.

After running a simple installer, the user will have access to pandas and the rest of the SciPy stack without needing to install anything else, and without needing to wait for any software to be compiled

Interview Questions

• SELECT max(reporteddate) from GWCC_ProdCopy.dbo.cc_claim   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

Hiring is based on requirement to specific process. Hiring starts with HR round, then a technical SME will check ur skills. Next round is generally by Sr. Group manager. If u have average tech skills and good communication, there is a really good chance they will hire you.

Negotiation

Very good experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WNS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Fair process. Mainly technical question and apptitude questions . you will fair through if you have a sound technical knowledge . Interview in this company is a quick process , they will acess you whole

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The HR recruiter called me and asked to attend interview and test the next day. I went there and after completing security checks and all, I met the guy who called me. He took me to discussion room and asked to tell about myself and my experience. It took 10 minutes.

After that he told that two people will interview me – team manager and group manager. I waited for around an hour in that room.

Suddenly another guy entered the room and started discussing about previous salaries. He began from my first company to the current one. Then he told that he can’t offer salary which my current company is giving and there will be a difference of Rs 3000 from my current salary. He asked me to think and give a reply so that he can proceed with actual interview process. I was then asked to sit in waiting area and he told he is going out for a break. I again waited there for 10 minutes and another guy came to me and asked me to leave for the day and they may contact some other day.

I have attended many interviews – but this is the only worst company I have attended and I feel shame on these people. Negotiations can happen, but usually after all rounds of interview. But here it is vice versa. They discuss and confirm salary first and then go with actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing - they just wanted to confirm my salary first and then wanted to continue with interview. Worst company   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

3 rounds HR, ops, and HR.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WNS (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Tell me about your self
    Experience details
    Educational Background
    Questions on previous projects
    Mathematical problems
    Technical questions on excel vba sql

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It may take 7 days to 30 days. Normal accounting questions (50 marks paper). You will be shortlisted after evaluation of the your paper. HR round will take place followed by the Technical round by a process manager on the same day or within a week. If you are shortlisted further, you may/may not be called for telephonic round with the client. Salary discussion with HR and offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to work in shifts   1 Answer

Negotiation

They did not negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at WNS (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There was one technical round followed by another HR round. Both of the rounds were one to one. Then the confirmation and interview feedback were provided by the HR executive within 7 days