WNS Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WNS Associate Interview Questions

2.5

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WNS (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Ist round personal interview den technical round was little bit tough after dey js col fo another round dat was online test dn i thought it must be last round bt exactly hr person dont knw dmselves hw many rounds are !!! Later dey told us to leave after two dayz we got a col dt we r shortlisted nd will hv another round bt on particular day dey made me wait for 5 hr dn asked some questions regarding resume..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WNS

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

attended for associate profile . first round is just interaction round not GD . second round is technical.
    technical was little bit tough. HR process was very slow made us wait for 5 hours

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS (Vikhroli (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Hello,

I went to WNS for backoffice process for Fraud Verification process. For the first day I have completed my Aptitude Test & One Personal round. HR told me to come to few more personal interview rounds as Sr. Manager is out of station. After 1 week I got call from them & they schedule my interview after having waited for 3 hours I was told to go to home. In total I had to go interview process with 3 person & job was involved singing 2 years bond.
    Worst part is, it has been 3 weeks now I have not received feedback or any communication from WNS. Generally they have bulk openings & therefore interview process takes as much as 3 days if you are going through whole process.

Interview Questions

• All questions related to the job profile.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WNS (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The Entire Interview Process consists:
    1. Aptitude Test (25 Questions from Probability, DI, Number System, Permutation and Combination, Time, Speed, Work)
    2. Technical Interview (I was asked questions on Database, Puzzles, Problem Solving, Probability and other personal details.)
    3. HR/Technical Interview (It was also kind of IQ test and Analytic Ability. Also questions on Database were asked)
    4. Managerial Interview(Project Manager Takes the Interview and wants to know, How much Interest the candidate is for the Profile.)
    5. Soft-copy submission of documents and Offer Letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As I have applied as a Fresher, I haven't such negotiations on Salary.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

it takes entire day for them to decide whether they can select the candidate after letter writing contest. they make you sit entire day and last 15 mins are for personal round of interview where they dont even ask for your salary expectation

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Very long consisted of 4 rounds, Test, HR, TL and Manager. After every round long waiting periods very bad waiting periods and very boring pakao third class are the thirty words over now?

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS in September 2013.

Interview

1st round- aptitude test-english , maths,grammar
    2nd round hr interview

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

First round - HR
    Second round - written test ( mcq type, based on general aptitude, currency change, IST->MST conversion etc )
    Third round - Managerial interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

1.HR Round
    2.Written test
    3.HR Round
    4.Operations Round

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in BPO industry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate much

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1st round Hr round
    2nd Written Test