WNS Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WNS Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview starts with a letter writting following with talking with hr and aptitude test, mergers and acquisition case study and then technical round. The main thing the hr ask whether the candidate are ready to sign 2yrs contract with the company. I was not comfortable with 2 yrs contract so didnt go for furthur round.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to sign 2 yrs contract, related financial ratios and case study which hs to be solved   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for WNS

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

given interview 1 week before . not so tough.. but indeed good experience.. certain rounds are there aptitude test, psychometric test , Hr round and quiet good written test based on accounts and financial concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

first financial aptitude (average) about basic finance concept, three mergers & acquisition simple case studies in which we have to identify its merger or acquisition, essay writing AND then online easy aptitude And last technical round

Interview Questions

• basic finance questions. ebitda? debt & equity? financial statements..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First I attended written aptitude test which contained analytical,comprehensive test and basic accounts. Second round was online test..I cleared both. I waited for hours to attend my next round which is of M&A case study was simple. After that round they told they will call.

Interview Questions

• merger and acquisition related question basics of it. that is spin off and strategies to avoid merger and acquisition and so on.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Reached the office for the interview at morning 10.30 am. Interview started by 11 am, 1st round was taken quickly, but after that they started taking time, HR really takes too much time, their always huge footfall for the interview. Cleared Aptitude, Grammer, and Technical but still waiting for the call its been more than a week, I dought that whether i will ever get a call for PI

Interview Questions

• As Personal Interview is still Pending ,may be after i get call and then i might update here   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WNS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I went as a walk in at WNS global services. I made my profile on there tablets where they store the candidate's details. After that there was an aptitude test and psychometric test.
    After that there was a Technical round with team leader.
    Then the final round was with HR.
    It took around 4 hours for the complete process.

Interview Questions

• What is portfolio management?   Answer Question
    • What is P/eRatio, ETF's, Mutual funds and its types, Beta, Alpha and many question related to portfolio management   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

I went for walkin.
    I come from a premier management institute.
    The job requirements mentioned were MBA Finance or CFA, so I was expecting salary upwards frm 6 atleast.
    I cleared aptitute tests n was shortlisted for interview.
     I was shocked when HR told me over the call that the salary offered is 3 lacs and I should come for the interview only it that package is acceptable.
    I did not go for the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were two aptitute tests
      general apti and MnA apti
      both were very easy
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of three rounds. First round was a case study about mergers and acquisition, followed by technical interview where the financial ratios were to be interpreted and then completed with the HR department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Round
    1- aptitude (easy 20 question)
    2- online test( merger case study Bit difficult)
    3- manager interview (ask u about finance terms of merger and ur previous work exp and on ur resume, if u clear this round chances are more to get selected, be confident)
    4- telephonic round
    5- Hr round( easy)

Interview Questions

• What is private equity?
      Do we add or subtract depreciation in cash flow ? give reason..?
      What is buyout..? Leaverage and management?
      Difference between debt and equity...?
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WNS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through employee referral. the process took two days.first round was HR round second was online test based on financial concepts. third round was AM round again fourth round was manager round. After that they said me that i just need to clear one more round to get an offer letter. the last Round was VP round. I got a coll from HR that my last Round(VP round) is scheduled and if get shortlisted i will get an offer letter and i have to join the company from the next day.
    I went for the last round firstly the AVP took my technical round after that i was interviewed by VP she said that they will col me after 1 week to update about the results.

After 3 days i got to know from my friend who is working over there that the hiring is on hold now.
    It was really pathetic that even after giving 6 rounds how can they hold the hirings.Such a big waste of time..