WSP Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Contacted by head of Administration, set up interview, interviewed with head of Admin and met others in the group, took tour of office, learned about how the office works. Didn't take too long maybe an hour all together

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Initial first interview went well. Company seemed very interested in me and was willing to work with my schedule, as far as a start date. Seemed quite positive and promising.
    I filled the application as directed and sent it back. I even received the new hire packet indicating wages and benefits. It looked like a sure deal.
    Fast forward to day before final interview. I received a call from the company saying that the manger “decided they didn’t want an assistant after all” and the job was pulled. I had set up living quarters and made many changes in order to make this happen and they pulled it away at the last minute. Be careful when applying to this company.

Interview Questions

• My ability to work with Office (Excel and Word primarily).   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

BEWARE!!! First off, you have to pay for your own parking if you are interviewing in the Downtown Detroit area. I thought the interview went well, however, I still haven't received any notification in regards to my interview status. I even emailed the recruiter for an update and forward a thank you note to one of the interviewing managers....no response! A waste of time and resources!!! 4 weeks since my interview, there is another job posting for same position. I wonder why...

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right person for this position?   Answer Question