WSP Assistant Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WSP

1 Interview Review

2.0

Assistant Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WSP in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the recruiter asking for a date to fix a conference phone interview with the assistant vice president and the senior vice president of the traction department.
It was a phone interview, but the fact that it was with the head of department was nerve wrecking. They talked about the company for 10 mins and talked about the position and job. In my opinion it went very well, but they barely asked me anything. They asked me to talk about my projects at school since those were more relevant to the job requirements. I was hoping they asked me more questions about my work experience or basic interview questions.
The interviewer told me that someone will get back to me by the end of the week definitely after they discussed it over and from the tone they seemed very positive. But no one contacted me and I ended up emailing after two weeks for updates and the recruiter emailed me back saying they are moving forward with other applicants.

Interview Questions

• talk about your school projects, where do you see your self in your career, tell a little about self.   Answer Question