WSP Assistant Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Assistant Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kwun Tong, Kowloon (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WSP (Kwun Tong, Kowloon (Hong Kong)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was held in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong, which is the office of HK division. It takes around 4 hrs for the whole section. The content including a group discussion and also 1-minute self-presentation on the specific topic. Everyone has to answer the following-up question.

Interview Questions

• Try to prioritize the schedule of an Engineer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, asked to come in for an interview with a director and potential manager. Really good conversation and they were both very friendly.

Chat towards the end came to salary and I was able to negotiate my target sum- about £8K more than my last role

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WSP (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2019.

Interview

first interview is conducted in january and then second interview is conducted after 3 months, It takes 20 minutes. For the first around, It takes two hours for the group interview and the game section.