WSP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Reston, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The first stage was a phone screen. It was followed by an onsite interviews with multiple 1-on-1's management personal. They did want to conduct a drug test and a background check an the offer was conditional to me passing both of it.

Interview Questions

• How would you identify the relevant technical solution for a problem?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (San Jose, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Casual conversation with the Vice President and General Manager. Very low key and relaxed. They asked questions about my past experience, as shown on my resume, and spent a lot of time telling me about the company. No panel interviewing, just one on one conversations.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was fine, just an informal chat, no technical questions or presentations. We just talked about my experience and they told me about the company and the team, and that was it. Very relaxed and informal. It was fine. Not really much to say to fill a 50 word minimum limit. It was me and manager and the head of division. The whole process took about 30 mins and then I went to see the office and got the chance to talk to the rest of the team. The hiring manager has been very helpful throughout and answered any questions that I had.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WSP in April 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by phone interview with Hiring Managers. Then 1:1 interview followed by group interview, writing sample, office tour. Offer came 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you instead of someone with more experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated salary and was able to receive more than the original offer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP in September 2010.

Interview

Was first screened via phone and was then brought in for an interview. I first met 1:1 with the GM, then had a 2 group interviews. First interview was with Senior staff, second interview was with Junior staff. I was then tasked with providing a writing sample. I was given a computer and a question to answer, with 10 minutes to do so. Approximately a week later, i received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Given technical situation X, how would you go about solving it?   Answer Question