WSP Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was very general, a few technical questions but very much on personality and approach to problem solving.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

called in for interview with an SVP. after the interview I was given a tour of the office and some amenities such as vending machines. a few days later I was called in to meet other SVP's.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Interview experience was very positive - they took a lot of time to talk with me about the company, projects they were working on in their department and the open position. They asked me to briefly walk them through my portfolio. I did not get the impression it was a pretentious or egomaniacal environment. They showed me around the office and encouraged me to contact them if I did not hear from them within a week or so.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

it was very good. courteous boss, average length and difficulty. took a trip around the office, talked to people. there is free coffee too if you get hired. pretty nice setup and location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY).

Interview

Normal interview process. You need to apply from the website and then you are put under several steps until you finally get a job offer. Firstly you respond to some motivational questions and send you cv. Then you might be ask to do a video interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First HR called me for an opening in Qatar and set up an interview at Bangalore. After getting through for the interview, Offer letter was sent to me upon agreeing with the same I was interviewed by Client. Upon client approval I was selected and offered the job.

Recruiter Neha was really helpful in thoroughly guiding me throught out recruitment and joining process.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Easy conversation with management. Friendly chat. Talk about past projects tbe company has done. Using of BIM as part of the job. Project will take years to complete. The interviewer talked more than the interviwee

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

After selecting the candidate through their resume , telephonic interview is arranged which is followed by a personal interview if the candidate is found suitable . Interview process takes around 2 hours followed by a HR interview and salary negotiation .

Interview Questions

• Strut & Tie analysis and design of pile and pier cap using this approach , Dynamic analysis etc   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WSP (Newcastle, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

standard application then tests then video interview then assessment centre, which we had tests to do and group exercise, discussing a topic and then presenting on a flipchart. Tests were an hour long and interview was half an hour

Interview Questions

• Why wsp, what do u know about wsp, competency questions about teamwork. great company   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2019.

Interview

1 on 1. Quite short. Need to know some stuff and only go if you are up for the life. Many questions will be asked like why not O&G.

Come up with good answers and it is good if you have experience previously.

Interview Questions

• Why this sector?
      Life is tough,you sure you can sustain?   Answer Question