WSP Graduate Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Graduate Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Liverpool, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview stage was a online interview, be prepared to dress smart and have a look at the WSP site for advice on answering questions. You have 30 seconds to prepare each answer, and 60 seconds to answer each question.
Questions include questions about WSP, and general, why civil engineering, also problems you have overcome, about experience and relevant skills etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Online interview ; just talking to a written question and facing the camera. 7 questions, 30sec to think, 1min to answer. Standard questions : Why WSP ? What strengths ? Mistake you made in the past, how you reacted and what was the result? Why this subject? Time you worked under pressure, how you managed and what was the result?

Interview Questions

• Why WSP? What strengths? Mistake you made in the past? Why this subject? etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Video interview online. Typical graduate job questions, why WSP, why the specific role, why you chose your degree. Also situation questions such as when you made a mistake and how you corrected it, that one caught me out. Be aware that there are 7 question (30s to prepare, 60s to answer), because I looked at previous interview reviews which said there were 4 or 5, didn't affect it much, just got surprised when it popped up that there was 7 questions.

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Applied online by submitting CV and a covering letter and got video interview within a month of the application. Overall very professional process. Now waiting to find out if I can go onto the next stage.

Interview Questions

• why wsp? Why this role? Time you made a mistake and what did you do about it? Time you worked under pressure and how did you deal with it? What are your strengths? What are you long term aspirations?   Answer Question

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Assessment centre in Birmingham then interview in London for the graduate civil engineering scheme with 2 senior members of the company. They were sociable, welcoming and easy to get a long with

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time when you’ve had to work with someone difficult or someone you didn’t get along with   Answer Question

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I had applied in the first part of December. The application included the submission of the CV and cover letter. Standard procedures for this kind of companies. After a month I got an invitation for a video interview.