WSP Graduate Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Graduate Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

2.8

Graduate Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

You submit an application form with your CV online then you are invited to complete a short video interview. If successful, you are invited to an assessment centre in one of their offices and a job offer follows about two weeks later if you impressed the company.

Interview Questions

• Group activity- outline the factors that will affect the built environment industry in the future.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Graduate Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Online application, then video interview and then I was invited to an assessment centre. The assessment centre included a group exercise they called an ice breaker, we were split into groups and had to prepare a 10 minute presentation using some information we were given. After lunch was there individual interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had to deal with stress at work   Answer Question

Graduate Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Guildford, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Video interview and face-to-face interview. The application was made online. After a few weeks, I was sent an email for doing a video interview. Then, after a week to two, I was asked for an interview at their office. The interview process was friendly and formal. There were three parts of the interview, which were some general questions, competency questions, and technical questions. The general questions and competency questions were not surprising, which many companies would ask the similar questions and the hints were given in the interview invitation email. The technical questions were not tricky and quite basic electrical engineering knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is the future development of the distribution system?   Answer Question
    • How do you coordinate protective devices of a distribution system?   Answer Question
    • What information do you need from the client for designing a transformer?   Answer Question
    • Bunch of other questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Two interviewers. It was like a casual chat. Asked me about my past experience. They gave me an introduction of their company and their lighting team.